BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you see the artic on the Q12 the other night? I heard it's rare, but I saw it. LFSA to Flushing.

Try catching a LFSA on the Q20A/B. I saw one a few months ago but that turned into a Q44 at Jamaica. I believe it was just a fill in that started from Flushing.

Honestly the Q12 is fine without artics. However if the Q13 never ran along Northern I could possibly see Artics being used since the majority of the people that use the Q12 use it to Flushing.

So the Bx12 SBS has the new programs as well... It was only on 5798 however...

Video: 

Pic: https://instagram.com/p/6-_z9uIs7c/?taken-by=r142a_7795

Honestly, this is NOT an exclusive.. Those signs got programmed within the last 2-3 months. All started on the M15SBS, and everything else got transitioned off to the other lines. All in replacement of the blue amber lights.. SMDH. 

I'm not sure how that constitutes as an "Exclusive" since every other SBS line pretty much has that program...

Honestly, this is NOT an exclusive.. Those signs got programmed within the last 2-3 months. All started on the M15SBS, and everything else got transitioned off to the other lines. All in replacement of the blue amber lights.. SMDH. 

It's exclusive (IMO) because it's never been on the Bx12 before, but fine...

Q12 line should just go along northern blvd to Main Street turn left & then then right onto Roosevelt ave, it would be faster. Have Q13 service Sandford & bell blvd.

Nah.... At best, it would be a wash.....

the ride along sanford is slow, but northern to main isn't any better (quicker).....

Q12 line should just go along northern blvd to Main Street turn left & then then right onto Roosevelt ave, it would be faster. Have Q13 service Sandford & bell blvd.

It takes the Q25/Q34 Q20/Q44 sometimes about 10 minutes just to get from Northern Blvd Main St to Main St Roosevelt Ave. That routing will hurt the Q12.

I took the M102 from E14th Street to E67th Street. Wasn't a bad ride at all I believe it was only 23 minutes. Skipped the LFSA on the M101 and a New Flyer D60HF came. I didn't realize it was it was a 2000 unit until I looked up front and saw 1004. With the A/C they sound just like the 2003 D60HF's. Was my first time taking a Manhattan bus.

I took the M102 from E14th Street to E67th Street. Wasn't a bad ride at all I believe it was only 23 minutes. Skipped the LFSA on the M101 and a New Flyer D60HF came. I didn't realize it was it was a 2000 unit until I looked up front and saw 1004. With the A/C they sound just like the 2003 D60HF's. Was my first time taking a Manhattan bus.

lol... You passed up a newer bus for one of those old buses? The old ones out of that depot are filthy. Then again the new buses aren't much better.