Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Thanks To A Suggestion

Thanks to a friendly suggestion by two members in a thread which I started which sounded like a good one, I've created a new Random Thoughts Thread for subways and for buses and revised the original into off topic.

Not to induce more clutter, but maybe to lighten it. I am guilty of starting random threads that generate low responses, truthfully don't really require a seperate thread and basically clutter.

The new threads are for random thoughts that actually don't require a seperate thread - Service Delays, Service Alerts, favorite and least favorite things, random ideas and thoughts about our subways and buses. Thanks and enjoy a wonderful day. Keep up the good posts and photos. EE

The new Subway and Bus Random Thoughts Threads have been posted in and appear to be working. I would like to thank Harry, Zach, and our Moderators for allowing the three threads and the person who changed the titles. You made better sounding titles! :tup: I would also like to thank Grand Concourse and PATCOMan for their friendly suggestion. :cool:

Archived