8002 NOVA Arrived at CASTLETON

cartmn1210

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If thus were true, they would be in worse condition. The operators (I know)prefer them most of the time over an RTS. They're in wonderful shape despite being about 7 years old

Yeah I know drivers that likes those buses but when they first came in they had a whole lot of problems, But I still think Half of them will go when the Next 30 buses comes in (not the 30 novas), I I still Think out of these 3, Jamaica,Casey Stingel or MJQ, will get these OG Orion VII Hybirds.

Yeah I know drivers that likes those buses but when they first came in they had a whole lot of problems, But I still think Half of them will go when the Next 30 buses comes in (not the 30 novas), I I still Think out of these 3, Jamaica,Casey Stingel or MJQ, will get these OG Orion VII Hybirds.

Jamaica is not getting no OG's!

Hybrids go BYE BYE, If at all Cast will have 20 left. As the new buses come in in 30/30/30 intervals they will move the Hybrids. Cast has 110 NGs.

The Next 30 will most likeley go to charleston, The Last Bacth would ether go to MJQ or ENY, I Hope ENY, they also have buses that need to be replaced.

The Next 30 will most likeley go to charleston, The Last Bacth would ether go to MJQ or ENY, I Hope ENY, they also have buses that need to be replaced.

Nope, 30 of each will go to Castleton, another 30 of each to Ulmer Park and another 30 of each to Queens Village.

Or the 87XX and 88XX RTSs wil be displaced...

The AGM said that oh ok I guess thats the final choice. good send them EOLs to LGA.

bla. That means Ill be riding them every day on the Q72 :(.

I spotted 9008 on the Q72 today & 8860 a few days back at LGA.

Cast losing ALL NG's. damn. was told today and YES THEY'RE going to FP!

F**K!!!!! :mad:

As if those OGs aren't bad enough, MORE hybrids are comming...hold on, we have more than 30 buses that need to retire its more like a good 1/4 of the fleet (about 60-70)

Its going into service soon , I'm gonna go see it later

8020 is NOT going into service anytime soon!!!!! This bus is to be used for training purposes ONLY until the correct batch comes in, then this bus will be taken out of UP and placed into it's proper depot!!! Stop assuming and get ur facts straight people!!!!

8020 is NOT going into service anytime soon!!!!! This bus is to be used for training purposes ONLY until the correct batch comes in, then this bus will be taken out of UP and placed into it's proper depot!!! Stop assuming and get ur facts straight people!!!!

Correct, UP has that bus to train on. Their buses will be delivered soon.

8020 is at ulmer park now .

That's great news. The Nova LFS's are starting to make their presence known, even if it's just for training purposes! I'm looking forward to seeing which bus number is going to be used for training at QV. Hot stuff I tell ya!!!!

Archived