if some reaosn you get disqualify?

transit bx

not necessarily. they might have anticipated reaching you, but haven't. But when they call you, if it's been more than 30 days, I believe you will have to do the drug test again b/c it is only good for 30 days. So if they call you back to do the drug test again, you should then get a call relatively quickly afterwards ..

Best thing to do is call and ask.. If you don't think there would be a reason for you to fail it, then I wouldn't worry. Just wait it out.

not necessarily. they might have anticipated reaching you, but haven't. But when they call you, if it's been more than 30 days, I believe you will have to do the drug test again b/c it is only good for 30 days. So if they call you back to do the drug test again, you should then get a call relatively quickly afterwards ..

Best thing to do is call and ask.. If you don't think there would be a reason for you to fail it, then I wouldn't worry. Just wait it out.

Yeah I can second that statement. And Jmazz how's it feel being back?

Yep. I know they just brought back the remaining laid off OA peeps, which is like 70.. And they had a new MTA Bus class in there that just finished training, and another just starting.. So you will probably get a call for the next round..

Not bad Will.. I will be in the Bronx. That's all that was left when we picked today. I'm just glad I got a run and not the extra list. There were two runs left and a spot on the list. I will be on the BX12SBS and the BX4/4A. Got Artic training today. It's just the commute that's gonna suck, but so far seems ok.

Yep. I know they just brought back the remaining laid off OA peeps, which is like 70.. And they had a new MTA Bus class in there that just finished training, and another just starting.. So you will probably get a call for the next round..

Not bad Will.. I will be in the Bronx. That's all that was left when we picked today. I'm just glad I got a run and not the extra list. There were two runs left and a spot on the list. I will be on the BX12SBS and the BX4/4A. Got Artic training today. It's just the commute that's gonna suck, but so far seems ok.

Yeah I got stuck with PM extra M/T RDO's. I'm not complaining too much cause at least I have all the next big holidays off. Hopefully I get extra outta of my zone which is zone 1, upper Manhattan and The Bronx. Our union reps said there was still 88 OA members unemployed, but your telling me that that's changed?. They gave us this information today. The only thing that sucks is since they paid us out all our AVA, PLD and VAC time we're screwed this year for vacation time.. Gonna have to rack up OTO time. And I wonder if were gonna get any sick days added this May 1st. I believe I should get at least 7 or 8 days added since I was laid off August 13th.

Thanks for info jmazz and will718 let me ask you or will something else maybe its a dumb question I got arrested in 03 for weed so I had to stay out of trouble which I did for a year so the other day I got my record and it say dismissed that means I have not been convicted of that charge case right cause I did not put on the app that I was arrested maybe that's why I'm going crazy on why they aint call me and how bout a accident which I did put on my app back in 08 during that snow storm wiil that bar me

Thanks for info jmazz and will718 let me ask you or will something else maybe its a dumb question I got arrested in 03 for weed so I had to stay out of trouble which I did for a year so the other day I got my record and it say dismissed that means I have not been convicted of that charge case right cause I did not put on the app that I was arrested maybe that's why I'm going crazy on why they aint call me and how bout a accident which I did put on my app back in 08 during that snow storm wiil that bar me[/quote/]

Well they don't ask if you were ever arrested, they only ask for felony convictions or misdemeanors. Since they case was dismissed you should be fine. If you never did any time then your good. But if you did do any time for it , even if was a week then that would be a conviction. But just relax you should be cool, TA is most likely just swamped right now with all the new hires and reinstatements. 180 Livingston stays packed now.

Thanks willbx and I did not do anytime so I guess I will have to do the drug test over once they have new upcoming classes cause in my case its about to be a 30 days on the 8th I was told by mta bus rep when I called that if I don't get a call in may they might have more opening so they should call me until then so I guess I'm still stuck in connecticut transit for at least a few more weeks or months lol

Archived