Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

WTF is happening to our society today??

A man who was arrested 14 times with another warrant for his arrest,runs from the cops,hits 10 cars on the major deegan expressway,tries to run down cops after being told to surrender,is shot and killed....yet it is HE who is the victim.He was "trying to turn his life around" according to his family and friends.

A woman steals over 20 million dollars with credit cards from several companies and on her sentencing day she blames sleep apnea for what she did??? WHAT???????!!!!!!!!!

A student does poorly in school due to lack of effort and a "I dont give a s&$t attitude".gets a bad grade and the parents want to beat up the teacher who gave the grade that the sudent EARNED!!!!!

WHen I was growing up in the 1970s,if I did something wrong,I got hit for it.I got many a good beating from both of my parents when I did something I was not supposed to do..the end result.I have NEVER been arrested,I have NEVER had trouble with anyone and I can life a decent life.

WHat happened to Personal responsibility??? WHat happened to the days where if you commited a bad act or exhibited ad behaivior,you were PUNISHED for it.

THese days,people want to do whatever they want and not py the consequences for it.They use racisim,sexism,bad upbringing,.and a million other excuses to justify wha they have done.I say this is dangerous to a civilized society.

THere must be punishment and reprecussions for unlawful acts and behaivior.Not this BS of "I made a MISTAKE and have learned from it"

Making a turn onto 86th street instead of 85th street is a Mistake.

SHooting somebody in the head and killing them because you thought they "dissed" you is an act of evil.

Giving someone a nickel because you thought t was a quarter is a Mistake.

Stealing large amounts of money over a long period of time is an act of stealing.

Ordering decaff instead of regular coffe to keep awake is a mistake

Getting arrested multiple times for weapons possession,drug possession,robbery,assault is criminal behaivior.

Criminal behaivior is Criminal behaivior.it is NOT a mistake.

Criminal behaivior should be punished,not rewarded or justified in any way shape or form.

This is the problem with people today. They come from broken homes, their parents are usually uneducated, abusive, addicts, welfare recipients, and think of their children as burdens on their lives.

There is no personal accountability. This is why the insurance company tricks politicians to make having car insurance mandatory. No one wants to be accountable for their own actions. Theyd rather drive like @ssholes, drunk, wreckless and when they smash someones car or a person they either run or put the blame on anything else but them.

America is land of the dumb. Thats why our education system comes last compared to the rest of the world. Dumb music, Dumb movies, Dumb T.V. Shows encourage people to act dumb.

This is the problem with people today. They come from broken homes, their parents are usually uneducated, abusive, addicts, welfare recipients, and think of their children as burdens on their lives.

There is no personal accountability. This is why the insurance company tricks politicians to make having car insurance mandatory. No one wants to be accountable for their own actions. Theyd rather drive like @ssholes, drunk, wreckless and when they smash someones car or a person they either run or put the blame on anything else but them.

America is land of the dumb. Thats why our education system comes last compared to the rest of the world. Dumb music, Dumb movies, Dumb T.V. Shows encourage people to act dumb.

If you commited a crime years ago,your family shamed you and did not want you around the rest of the family.

Now,when someone is sentenced to a prison stint for murder,the family of the defendant is there with support for them as if they had don an act of greatness.

A man who was arrested 14 times with another warrant for his arrest,runs from the cops,hits 10 cars on the major deegan expressway,tries to run down cops after being told to surrender,is shot and killed....yet it is HE who is the victim.He was "trying to turn his life around" according to his family and friends.

A woman steals over 20 million dollars with credit cards from several companies and on her sentencing day she blames sleep apnea for what she did??? WHAT???????!!!!!!!!!

A student does poorly in school due to lack of effort and a "I dont give a s&$t attitude".gets a bad grade and the parents want to beat up the teacher who gave the grade that the sudent EARNED!!!!!

Yet nothing is said about the hedge fund managers and rich bankers who screwed over millions of people for their own personal gain and didn't serve a day in jail.

Yet nothing is said about the hedge fund managers and rich bankers who screwed over millions of people for their own personal gain and didn't serve a day in jail.

Society is a bell curve where the people in the middle are the only ones that contribute value to society.

On the bottom end is a bunch of degenerate hood rats who kill each other and make neighborhoods unsafe for the productive and those who grow up poor and want to leave the "hood" by dragging them into a cycle of violence and fear.

On the other hand are the plutocrats who like it that way, who pit everyone else against each other in a dog and pony show of Democrats vs. Republicans and Bloods vs. Crypts and are content as long as no one touches their piles of wealth. They would kill their own parents to grow that pile of wealth. They are the bane of society and should be dragged from one end of this country to another behind an armored truck full of the money they've stolen to be applied to the federal deficit. Kill every one of them and eat all their spoiled rotten children.

And then there's the middle class. They just want to get by and live their lives. But they can't because of the cesspools below and above them. Both of which profit at their expense. "Getting by" is all they can hope to do.

So yes, we live in a very f*cked up society. Make excuses for criminals and defend the rich loopholes and "good business." Good business is cutting the umbilical cord of the degenerate scum at the bottom of society and lynching the rich and restoring their stolen wealth back to the middle class.

Or better yet the social experiment of putting the very rich and very poor in the same neighborhoods, just to see what happens.

Power corrupts, and government's lack of spine and emphasis on political correctness have allowed that corruption to grow deep roots and fester. It's time to rip the weeds out of the garden already for christ's sake.

Society is a bell curve where the people in the middle are the only ones that contribute value to society.

On the bottom end is a bunch of degenerate hood rats who kill each other and make neighborhoods unsafe for the productive and those who grow up poor and want to leave the "hood" by dragging them into a cycle of violence and fear.

On the other hand are the plutocrats who like it that way, who pit everyone else against each other in a dog and pony show of Democrats vs. Republicans and Bloods vs. Crypts and are content as long as no one touches their piles of wealth. They would kill their own parents to grow that pile of wealth. They are the bane of society and should be dragged from one end of this country to another behind an armored truck full of the money they've stolen to be applied to the federal deficit. Kill every one of them and eat all their spoiled rotten children.

And then there's the middle class. They just want to get by and live their lives. But they can't because of the cesspools below and above them. Both of which profit at their expense. "Getting by" is all they can hope to do.

So yes, we live in a very f*cked up society. Make excuses for criminals and defend the rich loopholes and "good business." Good business is cutting the umbilical cord of the degenerate scum at the bottom of society and lynching the rich and restoring their stolen wealth back to the middle class.

Or better yet the social experiment of putting the very rich and very poor in the same neighborhoods, just to see what happens.

Power corrupts, and government's lack of spine and emphasis on political correctness have allowed that corruption to grow deep roots and fester. It's time to rip the weeds out of the garden already for christ's sake.

You're on a roll. Don't stop now. BTW I like that share the neighborhood idea. Hedge fund managers, politicians, Bloods,Crips, Latin Kings, trailer parkers, all living next dorr to the emperor of NYC. A real melting pot, LOL.

People just lack common sense, and morality like I said multiple times. Our education system is falling apart, there are people that have nothing, there are people that hurt, and take advantage of others, there are kids watching shows they shouldn't be watching, people broadcasting things that shouldn't be shown. Our nation is falling apart. People need to stop acting stupid, learn to shut the f*ck up, grow the f*ck up, stop bit*hing, and moaning, wake up and smell the fu*king damn coffee, and stop snoozing around, and oh did I forget to mention people need to get some fu*king common sense.

People just lack common sense, and morality like I said multiple times. Our education system is falling apart, there are people that have nothing, there are people that hurt, and take advantage of others, there are kids watching shows they shouldn't be watching, people broadcasting things that shouldn't be shown. Our nation is falling apart. People need to stop acting stupid, learn to shut the f*ck up, grow the f*ck up, stop bit*hing, and moaning, wake up and smell the fu*king damn coffee, and stop snoozing around, and oh did I forget to mention people need to get some fu*king common sense.

Is the cursing really necessary for you to get your point across?

Is the cursing really necessary for you to get your point across?

I don't understand why you would bother to post if all you did was come into this thread trying to bash someone for using profanity. If you're going to criticize him, at least contribute to the thread while doing so.

______

Society is messed up today, but another contributing factor is the lack of role models. The youth today looks up to people such as Miley Cyrus and celebrities on MTV. However, there really is no clear answer on how to deal with these problems.

And the perfect time to rip the weeds out is 2012. Instead of 2012: The world's coming to an end it should be this.

2012: The Year Americans Take Back Their Country.

While that would be wonderful, it looks as though the names being thrown around for political office are just more of the same a** grabbing, circle jerking buffoons. Unfortunately it seems unlikely anything will change because politicians will say anything to get elected, but the people who actually would change things do not have the money to get elected.

The deck is stacked against the common man. Any common man who defies the financial hurdles in running for office, who would promise to do right by the working and middle class, would be lambasted by the press for being "inexperienced" and someone somewhere will find some indiscretion this person committed and run with it...whether it was doing a drug when they were a kid, cheating on his wife, or missing a parking ticket. And the sheeple, bleating for something to rally around, will bury that person in the polls, elect another fraudster, and the game of Monopoly will continue. Pass go, take $200, then roll the dice when they own every piece of property on the map.

As I was walking to the express bus this morning, this guy apparently had slammed into this lady's car from behind. They both got out to expect the damage and exchange infomation for insurance purposes and the lady yells out "What, my car isn't red enough!??!?". In other words, how in the hell could you have not seen my car as red as it is? Of course the man was at a loss of words and kept looking at the front of his damaged car. lol :(

Lol if you hit a red car you should not be driving. I remember I went to court for a ticket and the guy hit a red benz pulling into a parking space and the guys defense was he didnt see the car. The Judge was funny. He was like you mean to tell me you didnt see a cherry red benz in broad daylight.....

Not to mention how mainstream media has turned to shit. I just heard a sampling of Rebecca Black's "Friday" and wanted to slash people with a katana.

Spare the rod, spoil the child. Some parents don't believe in "using the belt". Couldn't tell my Jamaican parents that...

As I said, some of em need a good ol' Joe Jackson beatdown. The law now protect kids from getting beatings now. Hit a kid and its child abuse.

As I said, some of em need a good ol' Joe Jackson beatdown. The law now protect kids from getting beatings now. Hit a kid and its child abuse.

Hey, the parents go to jail and are eventually released. The "victim" however remains forever stuck with foster parents who couldn't give two cents about the child. As long as the money makes their way. If the child wants that lifestyle, so be it.

Thank you. Im happy someone acknowledges that the scum isn't only at the bottom of the pool. While it's easy to pick on those who feed on the innocent and commit street crimes, it's also imperative to point out that rich people also manipulate those who are weak.

As for society, it's always been fawked up. Today is no different than 100 years ago, and to pretend that its deteriorating from a prior higher state is just bullsh'ting yourself.