WTF is happening to our society today??

Andrew

This is the problem with people today. They come from broken homes, their parents are usually uneducated, abusive, addicts, welfare recipients, and think of their children as burdens on their lives.

There is no personal accountability. This is why the insurance company tricks politicians to make having car insurance mandatory. No one wants to be accountable for their own actions. Theyd rather drive like @ssholes, drunk, wreckless and when they smash someones car or a person they either run or put the blame on anything else but them.

America is land of the dumb. Thats why our education system comes last compared to the rest of the world. Dumb music, Dumb movies, Dumb T.V. Shows encourage people to act dumb.

A man who was arrested 14 times with another warrant for his arrest,runs from the cops,hits 10 cars on the major deegan expressway,tries to run down cops after being told to surrender,is shot and killed....yet it is HE who is the victim.He was "trying to turn his life around" according to his family and friends.

A woman steals over 20 million dollars with credit cards from several companies and on her sentencing day she blames sleep apnea for what she did??? WHAT???????!!!!!!!!!

A student does poorly in school due to lack of effort and a "I dont give a s&$t attitude".gets a bad grade and the parents want to beat up the teacher who gave the grade that the sudent EARNED!!!!!

WHen I was growing up in the 1970s,if I did something wrong,I got hit for it.I got many a good beating from both of my parents when I did something I was not supposed to do..the end result.I have NEVER been arrested,I have NEVER had trouble with anyone and I can life a decent life.

WHat happened to Personal responsibility??? WHat happened to the days where if you commited a bad act or exhibited ad behaivior,you were PUNISHED for it.

THese days,people want to do whatever they want and not py the consequences for it.They use racisim,sexism,bad upbringing,.and a million other excuses to justify wha they have done.I say this is dangerous to a civilized society.

THere must be punishment and reprecussions for unlawful acts and behaivior.Not this BS of "I made a MISTAKE and have learned from it"

Making a turn onto 86th street instead of 85th street is a Mistake.

SHooting somebody in the head and killing them because you thought they "dissed" you is an act of evil.

Giving someone a nickel because you thought t was a quarter is a Mistake.

Stealing large amounts of money over a long period of time is an act of stealing.

Ordering decaff instead of regular coffe to keep awake is a mistake

Getting arrested multiple times for weapons possession,drug possession,robbery,assault is criminal behaivior.

Criminal behaivior is Criminal behaivior.it is NOT a mistake.

Criminal behaivior should be punished,not rewarded or justified in any way shape or form.

This is spot on....I was thinking this the other day.....we see all kinds of non-sense with peoplke everday!!

If you commited a crime years ago,your family shamed you and did not want you around the rest of the family.

Now,when someone is sentenced to a prison stint for murder,the family of the defendant is there with support for them as if they had don an act of greatness.

Seen this first hand driving the Rikers Island Bus....I am like look at these people going to see this loser....and better yet....look at these pregnant women going to see him too..... :tdown:

As I was walking to the express bus this morning, this guy apparently had slammed into this lady's car from behind. They both got out to expect the damage and exchange infomation for insurance purposes and the lady yells out "What, my car isn't red enough!??!?". In other words, how in the hell could you have not seen my car as red as it is? Of course the man was at a loss of words and kept looking at the front of his damaged car. lol :P

No it could be bright yellow and it would not matter.....the guy was probably on his cell or texting.....

I'm out of thanks for the day, so I'll have to personally thank you for posting a Carlin clip. That man was a god, and is sorely missed. By the time he was this age he admittedly had lost some of his humor, but he's never, ever been off the mark and has always been exactly right on social issues such as these. His abortion/pro-life commentaries are just as relevant and hilarious now as ever.

He's absolutely correct in this clip: big money does rule and will always rule America under the capitalist corporation that is our government and its fundraisers.

Carlin is the man.....they don't give a F&*ck about you.......

Archived