Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJTransitFan

Grand Central

I have a RR worker that helps with my trainz production who stumbled upon a great map and when I get him online I will ask for the link and will post it here for you to see. That will be the map we will use to finish the Harlem Line on Trainz Classics. Sorry I can't be of much more help right now.

I was just looking at the secret Presidential platform/entrance out of the Waldorf. It was on an episode of Cities of the Underground a few months ago.

I was just looking at the secret Presidential platform/entrance out of the Waldorf. It was on an episode of Cities of the Underground a few months ago.

Hey I saw that one too! I won't say anything else... I don't want the FBI to hunt me down and kill me :)

Hey I saw that one too! I won't say anything else... I don't want the FBI to hunt me down and kill me :)

It's too late they already know!

About 2 years ago on forgotten-ny.com i stumbled upon a detailed track map of GCT and NYP. I went platform exploring to find that area, but it's too far out of the way of the rest of the platforms.

- Andy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.