This Just In: Another LFS Arrives!

SoSpectacular

Again, these buses look nice but I can only imagine the crowding if they were used on the Q27.

These buses have roughly the same seating and standee capacity as the current low floor buses we have.

You should aleady know that people fail to comprehend the message of moving to the back of the bus, be it a high- or low-lfoor.

These buses have roughly the same seating and standee capacity as the current low floor buses we have.

You should aleady know that people fail to comprehend the message of moving to the back of the bus, be it a high- or low-lfoor.

I think folks are less willing to move to the back especially on the buses with the steps. I think I know why too... Sometimes if the bus is really packed then you're standing on the steps, and perhaps there's the feeling that you're not balanced or whatever trying to hold on, so if the bus jerks suddenly you could very well hurt yourself.

I do like these buses, I'm just not wild about the back of them though, but they'll grow on me like the Next Generations have. :cool:

They're the same seats that the 1800s use.

Which are not vandalism proof.

This is the release of NOVAs and the NEW ORION NG's being assigned. I DO NOT SPECULATE I SPEAK FACTS!!!! When Castleton gets the 30 New Flyers in Sep the remaining NG's are aslo going to the POND as of right now! We all know that the TA can and probably will change their minds. Either tomorrow or early next week 3695-3972 will be in the POND for sure. they were already prepared for transfer and are sitting in CAST yard out of service.

busassignment.jpg

I KNEW IT!!!! I said in another thread that these buses might be going to Fresh Pond, my prediction came true and it makes the most sense!!!

The vandal-resistant fabric thing hasn't worked out very well, and some buses have been retrofitted with regular hard seats as a result

Could you elaborate? I find it weird that they would switch away... I don't see anything wrong with them.

Which are not vandalism proof.

I KNEW IT!!!! I said in another thread that these buses might be going to Fresh Pond, my prediction came true and it makes the most sense!!!

YOU MAY HAVE SAID WHAT? I think i was debating that with just about everyone now I show the proof you wanna steal my thunder? LOL

What are EOL Buses?

EOL = End Of Life. EOL buses basially are on their last legs and are in dire need of replacement. The MTA are scrapping approximately 750 buses this year as well.

YOU MAY HAVE SAID WHAT? I think i was debating that with just about everyone now I show the proof you wanna steal my thunder? LOL

LOL! Never that! The thunder and the stage floor is all yours!

I had made a prediction/wild guess a while back in another thread that some of the NGs would be shafted over to Fresh Pond because it made the most sense, they have the oldest RTSs over there. I didn't think it was going to happen until you posted the sheet LOL.

My post from the 19th

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=402646&postcount=448

:confused:

LOL! Never that! The thunder and the stage floor is all yours!

I had made a prediction/wild guess a while back in another thread that some of the NGs would be shafted over to Fresh Pond because it made the most sense, they have the oldest RTSs over there. I didn't think it was going to happen until you posted the sheet LOL.

My post from the 19th

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=402646&postcount=448

Easy Bud just messing with ya. Lil bit of fun ya know. :(

Why can't some of the RTS when replaced go to College Pt for a couple of months? They are still able to have diseals. Sometimes it takes 40-50 mins during rush hours on somedays for the bus to come on CP routes. They couldn't just extend the Orion VII NG CNG 2011 order? They should at least ordered 20 more and had them run so CP routes can run faster.

Archived