This Just In: Another LFS Arrives!

SoSpectacular

Why can't some of the RTS when replaced go to College Pt for a couple of months? They are still able to have diseals. Sometimes it takes 40-50 mins during rush hours on somedays for the bus to come on CP routes. They couldn't just extend the Orion VII NG CNG 2011 order? They should at least ordered 20 more and had them run so CP routes can run faster.

For starters, the 2011 NG CNG order was for Long Island Bus, and LIB only. Secondly, I heard the depot can't have low-floors yet because there's a indentation within the ground somewhere in the depot that would cause low-floor buses to get effed up if they attempt to go over it.

For starters, the 2011 NG CNG order was for Long Island Bus, and LIB only. Secondly, I heard the depot can't have low-floors yet because there's a indentation within the ground somewhere in the depot that would cause low-floor buses to get effed up if they attempt to go over it.

LIB did need new buses, but the MTA should of also order 30 CNG's for CP.

Wouldn't you get mad if it's 85 degrees outside and you have to wait for the Q25 for 45 mins and the bus is crowded?

LIB did need new buses, but the MTA should of also order 30 CNG's for CP.

Wouldn't you get mad if it's 85 degrees outside and you have to wait for the Q25 for 45 mins and the bus is crowded?

If I was waiting for a bus with and the interval turned out to be "abandoned", I'd start walking until a bus shows up. But I do understand where you're coming from. College Point needs new buses badly, but don't fret, cuz the C40LFRs should be arriving hopefully by the summer.

Archived