Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mark1447

Video: A Joke leads to a fight on the IRT Subway

ImprovEverywhere (Uploader).

You pay 2.25 for anything good, bad or stupid in the subway and heres what happens.^^

Your reaction?

It was obviously just a funny joke and most people on that train laughed about it. So those guys that attacked him need to be arrested ASAP.

Btw, those guys were little chickens. First attacking him and then running away. What a d*cks.

Jar Jar is so clumsy anyways who also entered the train was that Darth Sidious ?

Now and days you cant do stuff like that on the subways.And to be fair Jar Jar was only clowning around the bald guy instead of messing around with other passengers.Improv group I think its time to hang up the act.

I think Jar Jar took things too far. I'm not saying he deserved to be attacked the way he was but he was told to "back off" and "get out of my face".

Clowning around or not, some people don't want to be bothered. They just want to get where they're going and not deal with nonsense like that. There's a fine line to what you can do (and get away with) in public. I think that line was clearly crossed.

The fight was fake too, here's the link. All of you thought that was real, that was a April Fool's joke by a group aka Improv Everywhere.

The fight was fake too, here's the link. All of you thought that was real, that was a April Fool's joke by a group aka Improv Everywhere.

I had a sense, the fight would have looked alot different if this really happened :)

when are people going to learn the subway is a mode of transportation, not a career launching pad. people like this deserve what they get. if he did not get on the train and pester that guy he would not have gotten knocked out.

he was warned, and did not take it so he has to eat that. instead he wants the guys arrested. what a bitch.

If a 250 pound dude tells you to get out of his face, it's unlikely that you would continue to taunt him. That should've been the first tip off that it was staged.

April Fools or not, that sh9t shouldn't have happened on the Subway! This would cause a delay with an investigation... Got damn..

What investigation? Everyone on the train was told it was all staged (even the fight) beforehand, no one reported anything. The train crew probably didn't even know this ever happened. Maybe the C/R saw a guy in a costume getting on, but hey, this is New York. That's probably one of the more normal things a C/R sees on a regular basis.

this is stupid, its staged. Even the fight is fake..

I had a sense, the fight would have looked alot different if this really happened :P

If a 250 pound dude tells you to get out of his face, it's unlikely that you would continue to taunt him. That should've been the first tip off that it was staged.

So apparently people who believe this got double fooled:

1) Improv Everywhere is an Improvision group and it's just for fun and laughs and such (depending on how you observe it).

2) It's obviously an April Fool's video so it shouldn't be worried now, just saying, =P...

What investigation? Everyone on the train was told it was all staged (even the fight) beforehand, no one reported anything. The train crew probably didn't even know this ever happened. Maybe the C/R saw a guy in a costume getting on, but hey, this is New York. That's probably one of the more normal things a C/R sees on a regular basis.

haha, I saw this already. I didn't get it...

That fooled me intill i saw the behind the scenes footage.

Nexis4Jersey, I got fooled by it, too. I thought it was real fight until I saw this video.