Buses for today from Zerega Ave including the Former WF Bus to ECH

tkx2510

2011-03-29153437.jpg

2011-03-29153454.jpg

2011-03-29153518.jpg

2011-03-29153525.jpg

Is this a LSFA Nova Bus is everyone talking about? Too bad I cant identify is clearly because that ECH Nova was in the way.

2011-03-29154132.jpg

Oh thats the FP Depot Low Hybrid Bus...

2011-03-29154207.jpg

2011-03-29165235.jpg

2011-03-29165337.jpg

Okay dont get it twisted this is not a wf nova bus at Pelham Bay. Actually this is an ECH Bx23 Bus to Coop City.

New 2011 ECH Scrap Yard Bus Coming Soon.....In a meanwhile enjoy..

Nice pics but i think that eastchester treats the rts like dump. same billboards since the last year. they need to take care of the local buses. Don't get me wrong they take care of the express buses but they got to improve by taking care of the local buses!!!

True that ech need to treat those rts bus with care and upgrade these. Yeah i seen those same ads since 2010 and some hardly have any updated ads. And some of them with no ads. Yeah some way to treat a local buses if they treat those express buses with care. Oh btw that. The lfsa nova bus. I believe the number is 8004.

The lfsa nova bus. I believe the number is 8004.

Strange, I thought 8004 was already in service in SI... or perhaps 8004 is the bus that got its windshield smashed by a rock?

By the way it's just LFS, LFSA stands for LFS Artic :P

Strange, I thought 8004 was already in service in SI... or perhaps 8004 is the bus that got its windshield smashed by a rock?

By the way it's just LFS, LFSA stands for LFS Artic :P

8004 isnt the bus that got hit with a rock it was 8023 , it was having kneeler issues yesterday morning , i was there and Cartmn was fixing the bus .

Nice shots, and yes that is 8004.

There's a Long Island Bus NG CNG sitting there... what number was it? They aren't ready to scrap them, are they?

Zerega is the MTA main training facility, and base shop. All bus model head up there at some time or another.

Nice pics but i think that eastchester treats the rts like dump. same billboards since the last year. they need to take care of the local buses. Don't get me wrong they take care of the express buses but they got to improve by taking care of the local buses!!!

I could not agree with you more. I ride them everyday and I get so disappointed everyday seeing how the buses aren't given the same treatment as the MCI's and it's not right at all.

True that ech need to treat those rts bus with care and upgrade these. Yeah i seen those same ads since 2010 and some hardly have any updated ads. And some of them with no ads. Yeah some way to treat a local buses if they treat those express buses with care. Oh btw that. The lfsa nova bus. I believe the number is 8004.

I could not agree with you more. I ride them everyday and I get so disappointed everyday seeing how the buses aren't given the same treatment as the MCI's and it's not right at all.

Honestly, I don't blame them. These buses are old, beat up and tired, why bother? They seem to keep them running good, makes no sense going out of their way to spruce up buses that will be retired soon, IIRC, they did repaint the 6000 Orions. If they got 99 Novas they probably would keep them up cosmetically.

Archived