Beta testers for my NYC Subway Route

I know that a lot of you have been interested in my subway layout for Trainz. The progress is moving along well...so well that I haven't the time to always go back and check for every little mistake that I know I make. So, with the route about 20% done I would like to hold openings for three beta testers for my routes. You will be given several lines to drive in both directions and you will report to me any necessary problems and changes (I.e."you can still see a gap at the union square station

" or "that curve is too tight".

There are only two requirements, one for personal reasons and a second because of practical reasons.

1) Must be 18 years of age or older, as of April 1, 2011

2) Must have trainz 2010. I know I said I would release the route for 04 and up but the el.pieces by ish are for build 2.7 and above and i don't want to make two separate routes. So I apologize. However all of my custom content WILL be for 2004 and up.

Please respond to this thread or PM me if interested in being a beta tester. You will receive the route on Monday, and you will receive periodic updated routes as progress continues until the route is finished.

In addition to critiques and things to fix, suggestions are also welcome. Please note that not all of the portions are signalled, so don't come to me citing lack of signals on a certain section as a problem lol

-A :cool:

OVER 18!!! Thanks for f'king us over b\c I'm sure you knew that most of us Trainzers were younger than 21 or and 18.I'll be 18 in two years and by then I would probably not be an active trainzer.Why hassle sending a copy of the route to an 18+ yr old and then they gotta send IF THEY WANT TO,to a minor.It makes no sense why not get our email addresses(ALL of them) and send it out at once via 1 CDP file you'll get more feedback & support.The only person over 18 that's an active trainzer that I know is Bstyles.Thanks.

OVER 18!!! Thanks for f'king us over b\c I'm sure you knew that most of us Trainzers were younger than 21 or and 18.I'll be 18 in two years and by then I would probably not be an active trainzer.Why hassle sending a copy of the route to an 18+ yr old and then they gotta send IF THEY WANT TO,to a minor.It makes no sense why not get our email addresses(ALL of them) and send it out at once via 1 CDP file you'll get more feedback & support.The only person over 18 that's an active trainzer that I know is Bstyles.Thanks.

Hey hey hey calm down im sure he has his reasons as to why its 18+.

Hey hey hey calm down im sure he has his reasons as to why its 18+.

I am calm.But if he has sexual content in that route I would understand but that wouldn't be a good look for him.Other than that it doesn't make sense.

The only two adults that are active trainzers here on this site I know(not personally) except Bstyles is Green Eggs & Jeffmorirs.Everyone else are minors.

He means 2010/2009 SP4. SP4 works on ish and whatever you build in 2010.

I don't have TRS2009 SP4, I have SP3 and it still works. But I'll upgrade to SP4, even though I didn't want to. I heard there was many problems with that service pack. :eek:

And for everyone under 18 that's upset about the qualification, that's his decision, because it is his creation, and that's it. I understand why you're upset, but if so, then you make your own version of the entire system, and when it needs beta testers, choose to have people under 18, or anyone & everyone you want. And that will be your choice, because that's your creation, that's what you want, that's it. :tup:

PS; I'm 18.

Rather than email it out, I will upload the cdp to a site like mediafire or something for download. Since it'll be public and I don't want everyone and their mom to have a copy of my.route the file will be encrypted and need a password. The pw hint will be: the name of empire boulevard in Brooklyn prior to November 1, 1918.(Just one word). To the others, I'm sorry if I upset you all. Please accept my apologies.

A :cool:

Rather than email it out, I will upload the cdp to a site like mediafire or something for download. Since it'll be public and I don't want everyone and their mom to have a copy of my.route the file will be encrypted and need a password. The pw hint will be: the name of empire boulevard in Brooklyn after November 1918.(Just one word). To the others, I'm sorry if I upset you all. Please accept my apologies.

A :cool:

I don't have TRS2009 SP4, I have SP3 and it still works. But I'll upgrade to SP4, even though I didn't want to. I heard there was many problems with that service pack. :eek:

Make sure you backup your folder because sometimes the installations can go buggy and before you know it, you're entire content folder is gone. Backup your files and patch and update. Just make sure you're selecting the right one, and I've been using SP4 and there's been no major problems with it.

Archived