PHOTOS: Nova Island

Pablo M 201

Excellent videos Pablo! It makes me want to ride one even more than before.

Cartmn1210 - how was it to drive that bus? Can you say at this point if the ride is better on the LFS than on an NG or do you need to drive it some more?

By Far they ride way way better than the NG's . The acceleration and the power the bus has is unreal! The NG's front suspension is a horrible design and the rattle shimmy and bottom out way too much. I wasn't too sure that I'd like the bus but I was totally wrong. I dont like the front doors... way too slow open n close. I also dont like the fact that you have to turn the power on to kneel the bus and shut it off to move the bus. I love the unobstructed view with all the glass up front but will wait til summer to see if it becomes an oven. All in all compared to a NG, Id have to give the edge to the Nova at this point. Im looking forward to driving 8017,21,23 on Monday if I can to see the difference in the Transmissions.

For Pablo and anyone else who was fortunate to have ridden the Nova LFS Friday, what did you guys think of the bus? How is the space on the bus? Is it better than the NG's?

I rode it on Friday...its more spacious in the front than the back. Those reverse seating has to go...its cramped in the back. The ride was good, I still don't like the look of the bus. I still prefer the NG's, but that's just me!

Archived