Do You Remember This Excellent And Nice Photographer?

EE Broadway Local

His name is Dante D'Angerville and he left us four years ago Tuesday.

He was a student at Drexel University and he left us young - too young.

Mr. D'Angerville did leave behind a portfolio of excellent transit photography that lives to this day.

When I think of him, I don't like to think how he died, but how he lived.

Thank you, 70(EE)

Dante had a tendency to be a bit odd. He would disapeare on trips without telling anyone where he'd gone.

On one of the old Transitspot trips, we're on the N22 heading towards mineola. We're about half way there, the bus stops and he gets off.

he once planned out a photo trip, and only three of us showed up (myself, Logan and Chris S.) We had thrown out his orginal idea when we got to the first spot and found it, and every other spot, was going to be a parking structer and decided to go ride Airtrain. We work our way to Kew Gardens as a group of four, get on the Q10, and he was no longer right behind us.

Yeah, I remember posts like that. He did have that tendicy to just vanish without warning. never went on trips with him, so dunno what it was like in person.

Dante had a tendency to be a bit odd. He would disapeare on trips without telling anyone where he'd gone.

On one of the old Transitspot trips, we're on the N22 heading towards mineola. We're about half way there, the bus stops and he gets off.

he once planned out a photo trip, and only three of us showed up (myself, Logan and Chris S.) We had thrown out his orginal idea when we got to the first spot and found it, and every other spot, was going to be a parking structer and decided to go ride Airtrain. We work our way to Kew Gardens as a group of four, get on the Q10, and he was no longer right behind us.

Did we meet before? Because I was on the exact same trip. His disappearing act was funny as hell. Trevor joked about him showing up at the LIRR station.

Wow thats an old pic. He was also known for bringing a box of Fruit Loops and a 2 liter Hawaiian Punch bottle.

I'll miss his pictures, random posts (plane vs hubbercraft vs car), and strange dreams (i.e. waiting for a (1) at 145 Street but a R32 shows up, and it goes to Philadelphia and turns into a Silverliner IV but ends up at 69 Street Terminal with a platform missing). He had a NUMBER of odd dreams like that.

probibly

n1381492818_30240388_3152.jpg

bit more recent, though I've ditched the beard

Ah ha! I know I've seen that face before, the South Ferry Opening!

I never met Dante but I have seen his stuff and they really caught my eye, his videos on YouTube are awesome and his photos were just amazing. I wish I met the dude :)

I never met him but I've heard tons of good stories about him by trevor. He had really amazing transit shots. It was really sad how he went out of this world. RIP Dante.

@Kamen Rider You look really familiar...

also Does anyone have pictures of Dante?

I never met him but I've heard tons of good stories about him by trevor. He had really amazing transit shots. It was really sad how he went out of this world. RIP Dante.

@Kamen Rider You look really familiar...

also Does anyone have pictures of Dante?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/dante%20angerville/allywabash21000/tributewq5.jpg

Archived