Rumor Mill Has it, Reto Pay and Raises....

Will-Bx-718

Were approved yesterday and go into effect next paycheck. I have no idea how true this is but the person that text-ed this information to me is credible and usually 95% accurate. Only time will tell, so if anyone else has heard the same rumor or is sure about this let us all know.

Cool.. I wonder how that plays out though, for those of us who were laid off.. Being were supposedly still considered employees of the MTA b/c we weren't terminated.. Will we get retro including the time we were laid off, or just from the time we were brought back?????

Probably just from when we were brought back, but it can't hurt to dream right? :) lmao that extra cash sure would come in handy..

Cool.. I wonder how that plays out though, for those of us who were laid off.. Being were supposedly still considered employees of the MTA b/c we weren't terminated.. Will we get retro including the time we were laid off, or just from the time we were brought back?????

Probably just from when we were brought back, but it can't hurt to dream right? :) lmao that extra cash sure would come in handy..

I would believe just from when we came back, but we're suppose to get retroactive pay for the health care contribution back to august of 2009. So we'll see a little bit of something. But... we'll also see the new raise. I know your not at top pay but at least you got a lot to look forward to when you get there. I think top pay for B/O will be like $30.10 an hour. Top pay for S/A will be $27.54 an hour which is great with me.

Archived