A few Citaro G pics of mine

DOB2RTO

HPIM0133.jpg

HPIM0132.jpg

HPIM0131.jpg

HPIM0130.jpg

These are a few pics I got of the Citaro G. Due to 126st depot putting an artic where the M100 usually layover, I had to go and sit on 125 in the bus stop. Then i saw the Citaro G on the M103. I had a few minutes so i went around the corner (where the M103 layover), and snapped a few pics. I also toured this lovely bus. All I have to say is MTA better get this 3 door bus. She is a beauty in person. The driver said he loved driving that bus. We both agreed about another thing. It's about time MTA tested something different. The bus has a key to start it up, and the second drivers side window is a power window.

I gotta get on that bad boy before they send it back!

Same here. With these pics, at least we know its still here. Have to find out how long its going to be here for though. I'll probably be looking for it this weekend.

Nice pics btw DOB.

How much longer will it be in New York?

It was supposed to be here till the end of this week. But When I talked to my dude at Orion today about the OVII NG progress he said MTA likes the bus so much they don't want to give it back. So it might stick around a little bit longer, but I think we can almost count on seeing some version of this bus here in 2010.

That is a very nice, clean, slick looking bus there. How did it ride, noise levels, etc.?

The driver said it is smooth and comfortable. But what isn't, compared to what we have now. I had an Orion V. The reflection can be seen in the windshield of the Citaro G.

I saw it today on the M102. I think the sound was a cross between a Bee Line Neoplan and a hybrid O7.

Aw damn, I knew I should went to the city yesterday to go look for the Citaro. I wonder if it'll still be around this week, hopefully by wednesday when I have the day off.

Archived