LFS invasion

LRG

I caught 8023 on the S40 at the ferry terminal without having to wait for it and rode it to it's short-turn terminal at Arlington Place/South Avenue:

NovaBusLFS8023S40busattheSaintGeorgeFerryTerminal.jpg

NovaBusLFS8023S40busatArlingtonPlaceandSouthAvenue.jpg

NovaBusLFS8023NotinservicebusatArlingtonPlaceandSouthAvenue.jpg

...and a random:

Orion55016171S48busatBroadwayandForestAvenue.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Very nice, great catch there. Good ride on the bus?

Btw, is that sensor dust or lens dirt?

Nice shots ! .

:):tup::tup:

:tup::tup::tup:

Thanks again!

@MHV: dust from inside the lens...getting a replacement cam shortly.

You know we count on you to Rep....S.I.:tup::tup:

heyyyyy how bout' that skateboard holder hmmmmm?

You know you can count on me to give Staten Island the ultimate justice it deserves! Thanks!

How is the ride different from the Allison Novas (if you rode them already)

I drove 8005 and today I drove 8020. 2 different rides altogether. The Allison is smooth and has more get up and go. The zf is jerky and sluggish in my opinion.

Awesome pics LRG, and it really does feel like a LFS invasion. I haven't caught one yet but I seen a few while waiting for the S40 earlier.

And St Louis, it's definitely the Hybrids that run the show out here on Staten Island unfortunately. These days CAS only pulls out "all" the Orion Vs during rush hours

I guess I get no props huh? B) I know I'm new to this but damn no love for the operator once again.lol

LOL sorry!!! Gotta thank the Castleton B/O for doing his thing :tup:

Nice catch.Orion 5's still running the show out there in S.I

And of course!

Awesome pics LRG, and it really does feel like a LFS invasion. I haven't caught one yet but I seen a few while waiting for the S40 earlier.

And St Louis, it's definitely the Hybrids that run the show out here on Staten Island unfortunately. These days CAS only pulls out "all" the Orion Vs during rush hours

Yukon uses their O5s more...probably cuz they have 40-something hybrids while Castleton has over 100 of them! And thanks!

Great pics LRG! I'm telling you, I haven't been this excited to go to SI since the NG's hit. All these LFS pics just get me hyped up! Great stuff! :tup::tup:

Thanks Princelex! :cool:

Archived