Playing with Nova signs

cartmn1210

Is it me or did they change the look of the signage that they used originally on the accordion Novas??

Also do they have express bus signage on those buses? Seems like an obvious answer, but my understanding is that they won't be using buses that are normally used on the local lines for express bus service.

Is it me or did they change the look of the signage that they used originally on the accordion Novas??

Those LFSA's have Titans!

What's the name of the sign company that manufactured those signs for the LFS?

Its Axion name of the signs, Balios is the company who makes them

Also do they have express bus signage on those buses? Seems like an obvious answer, but my understanding is that they won't be using buses that are normally used on the local lines for express bus service.

The signs on these buses are Balios/Axion signs.

What I don't get though is why the door-side mirrors were changed from the way they were on the artics.

The signs on these buses are Balios/Axion signs.

What I don't get though is why the door-side mirrors were changed from the way they were on the artics.

they have different mirrors b/c there isn't 20 extra feet of bus to justify use of those mirrors

FINALLY .... A BUS OP THAT CAN TAKE CARE of a bus like me ....Great breaks man, keep it up

That M15 looks great along with Bx13

I had to thro the 13 up being a yanks fan. sorry met fans the TA took out the X84 shea stadium sign oh well. Im still trying to find the SIRT shuttle signs.

LMAOOO....I prefer Horizon Luminators over those but this is (MTA) we're talking about!

Well someone needs to slap some sense into the MTA and tell them to go back to Luminator. That small to big back to small font - They need to stop trying to kill people's eyes. Especially on that "S66" sign.

Its Axion name of the signs, Balios is the company who makes them

You got the other way around... Axion is the real company who brought and now produced Balios garbage font sign. They are also the ones who produced the R142 cars LCD signs and interior LED signs signature "blank blinking' signs.

Archived