Why are their so many 12-9s this year?

r40s 4501

What an awful song. Just hearing that POS song is enough to make people want to kill themselves.

You know you be dancing to that song, in front of your mirror, in your tidy whities, while brushing your hair, after you bathe..........

You should see how many people jumped in front of FRA railroad trains this year, not just subway. It's... not good. NJT has been posting even more of those suicide prevention helpline signs, but i dunno. I wis i could help them but i'm just one poor guy from PA.

- A

Your English is just as bad, if not worse then his so who are you to say anything.

And your just an idiot who follows some people on this forum complaining bs and getting people pissed off. I don't type like him at all. I just speed type on my PC............

Everyone else is saying stuff and yet you go starting your bs again.

If u got nothing good to say INDfoamer then move on with your life as I didn't say crap to you!

Asking why are there so many 12-9's this year is like asking Why are there so many bad Cuba Gooding Jr. movies... We will never know :(

If you think Cuba Gooding Jr is a good Actor.. then ask yourself why did so many of his new movies go "direct to dvd"

And your just an idiot who follows some people on this forum complaining bs and getting people pissed off. I don't type like him at all. I just speed type on my PC............

Everyone else is saying stuff and yet you go starting your bs again.

If u got nothing good to say INDfoamer then move on with your life as I didn't say crap to you!

I guess this is as close to proper English as we will ever get from you. Who knew it would take all that for you to write like an educated person.

Why thank you, too bad it took you a while to find it.

Are you mad that it was found? You could have easily corrected it yourself but instead you choose to point people out for jokes they make....

Not cool

I guess this is as close to proper English as we will ever get from you. Who knew it would take all that for you to write like an educated person.

Would you STFU and move on.! QUIT stalking me in my back.. As I DONT do that to you... Mister... I'm tooooo smart for NYCT..

Jesus.. Not Another war on NYCTF. Can't we all just get along?

Wars always start because people always got something smart to say.. And this guy is the only nut driving me to hell all the time when i'm posting certain things on this forum.. Regardless of what i write..

Are you mad that it was found? You could have easily corrected it yourself but instead you choose to point people out for jokes they make....

Not cool

No, I'm glad he found it. He usually finds stuff like that right away though.

Not sure why, but I have to wonder if there should be a number advertised for a suicide hotline---there is another choice.

@INDman - just quit it! The Internet is not a place for fighting.

There should be ads for these hot-lines, but I doubt that an ad will change the mind of someone who has already gone into the station and is about to jump. Suicide prevention needs to start before someone has decided to end it all.

If someone decides to give the MTA money to place suicide prevention ads on the subway then I'll be in favor for that, but I don't think suicide prevention notices should be something the MTA should have to produce with their own money.

If someone decides to give the MTA money to place suicide prevention ads on the subway then I'll be in favor for that, but I don't think suicide prevention notices should be something the MTA should have to produce with their own money.

Couldn't the same be said for the sexual harassment prevention and reporting ads and a few of the safety ads on the trains and buses? Those are things the TA doesn't need to post, since sexual harassment is something beyond the control of the TA.

Archived