The NWO is coming, whether you like it or not!

TrainFanatic

It's not going to be so drastic. The new world order is a global elite of wealthy individuals who have no loyalty to any nationality, only money.

And the plantations, lawless miltary individualism, and peasantry of the middle ages will be replaced by an economic individualism and increasingly longer hours in the office for less and less money until all is lost, or until the people stand up, unite, kill the corporate cocksuckers, and take a fair future back that is being stripped away from them slowly. The real "new world order" will be bloodless, and most people won't even know the difference until it's too late. A little compare and contrast 30 years from now to 10 years ago will do the trick to show how the tide will have turned.

@ Subway Guy: I wish your statement would be true but that's just not how it's gonna go. I've done my research. People will be forced to have RFID chips installed for "protection", if one does not comply his/her head will be beheaded. As for the rest, yes I know, it all sounds far fetch but just do a little research and you'll see what I'm talking about. The guy in the video was once part of the group, do you really think he would make this stuff up?

@ Subway Guy: I wish your statement would be true but that's just not how it's gonna go. I've done my research. People will be forced to have RFID chips installed for "protection", if one does not comply his/her head will be beheaded. As for the rest, yes I know, it all sounds far fetch but just do a little research and you'll see what I'm talking about. The guy in the video was once part of the group, do you really think he would make this stuff up?

Yes, I do. This is shit that amuses people, attracts the tin foil hat crowd.

Meanwhile no one notices the slow bleed and evaporation of their wealth into the hands of the global rich.

Technology will allow others to keep better tabs on each individual but unless there is a reason to, no one will. It won't be forced, but financial things like electronic bank accounts, electronic transfers, and automatic removal of expenses from bank accounts will likely become progressively more and more mandatory as part of being a customer (read: slave) to the banks. Identity theft is going to continue to grow as a serious concern. One thing corps have shown is they don't give a shit about valuing people's privacy of information.

Those are the chickens that will come home to roost, not the tin foil hat stuff in that video.

ah conspiracy theories lol love reading them

don't believe them 100%; 9/11 and JFK were not inside jobs lol but the message is loud and clear, these huge corporations are controlling society more and more..everyone is being manipulated by the media (which is controlled by guess who the corporation)..government is being controlled in a way by the corporations..it's not pretty

power corrupts, and money corrupts...these two just so conveniently seem to go together

i'll say this much if they ever want to install any compliance chip in me however...off with my head then

Been that way since NXT or whatever shit it was on Tuesdays. I've said it before and will say again. If Universal wanted a WWE channel, just can MSNBC [since ratings sucks and move some of those shows to CNBC] and make it the WWE channel. SYFY as a whole has gone to the shitter. More reality shows and drama crap is the 'norm' now. Even the crap movies are better than their shows.

SYFY as a whole has gone to the shitter. More reality shows and drama crap is the 'norm' now. Even the crap movies are better than their shows.

That's what happens when you change your name from the legitimate shortening of the phrase "science fiction" (which is what many of their old shows were) to a bastardized, dumbed down, "hooked on phonics" name that identifies with nothing. Your programming goes down the shitter.

And wrestling is the shitter. Who wants to watch a bunch of overgrown half nude men (and butch girls that look like men) fake-grope each other and give speeches about imaginary rivalries?

That's what happens when you change your name from the legitimate shortening of the phrase "science fiction" (which is what many of their old shows were) to a bastardized, dumbed down, "hooked on phonics" name that identifies with nothing. Your programming goes down the shitter.

And wrestling is the shitter. Who wants to watch a bunch of overgrown half nude men (and butch girls that look like men) fake-grope each other and give speeches about imaginary rivalries?

Exactly, I never found what was so great about the WWE shows in general. Nothing like feeling your braincells just die. imo.

the network has done everything posible to alaiente what should be the core demograhics. Ghosthunters was a strech, but atleast it's enterntaing enough. But then they went hogwild with GHI, Destination Truth and Fact or faked. They kinda ruined BSG's legacy with Caprica, and sent away millions of loyal gaters by giving up on Stargate.

Yup, BSG [2003] was fine because they had great visuals from the battles. SGU, they tried to copy the drama crap that made BSG what it was and when you have a fun action show to slow drama shit, it shows why the show is going to end after this season is over. I feel this is it for SG just the way ST hasn't had a new show since Enterprise ended [and season 4 was getting better with tying into the existing ST canon].

Agreed, Atlantis was great because of McKay and his lack of social skills. SGU failed mostly because it was all doom and gloom and less of some sort of light humor.

I can't believe they wasted whole episodes just about the drama crap on earth. Who gives a damn about them? I just want the plot to move on. If they had 10-ep seasons, maybe the show wouldn't be canned with so much wasted scenes.

Archived