E train Express 8th Ave Express

NyctRman1278

is your comment really needed because if you check up top it says Express from 50th to canal i didnt ask for any logic on things i already know of and i didnt ask for a shadow figure to be tellin me whats needed or whats not needed

is your comment really needed because if you check up top it says Express from 50th to canal i didnt ask for any logic on things i already know of and i didnt ask for a shadow figure to be tellin me whats needed or whats not needed

This forum is public.. So im free to comment same as you.. So chill it..

Carry on with your post now..

proves my point easily just a human shadow but do you see me on any of your topics being a follower and sayin something retarded Im new here still gettin the hang of this but your not i guess lead by showing an example doesnt run thru your memory data huh? and its funny how you turn this into a off topic thing -sigh- w.e i already wasted my time on this topic by arguing with someone this is how easily retarded fights starts it only takes one

proves my point easily just a human shadow but do you see me on any of your topics being a follower and sayin something retarded Im new here still gettin the hang of this but your not i guess lead by showing an example doesnt run thru your memory data huh? and its funny how you turn this into a off topic thing -sigh- w.e i already wasted my time on this topic by arguing with someone this is how easily retarded fights starts it only takes one

Your a newbie and u dont act like one.. Talking disrespectfully isn't gonna get you NO where.. I didnt say anything negative to u except "was that needed".

So if u wanna earn respect, then chill it out and move on geez!

And FYI i ain't a retard, so cut it.. And let it go!

Guys relax.....one its kind of obvious he's not from New York City nor doesn't he fan here on a regular so the (E) via 8th Avenue Express is new to him and not new to us. 2nd....I haven't seen anyone on here posted a pic or vid of the exterior sign of the (E) other than it reading 8 AV LOCAL via 6 AV via 63 ST via 6 AV/63 ST....so let him have his fun......jeez!

Your right. I apologize on my end. Even tho i didnt meant to be harmful.

Since he does live in JC, he can always pop in to the system. Just like a few i know lol

@viaWPR- didnt u take a video of an Express (E) train sign before or was that the (F)?

What has this website become? ;):tdown: I used to be happy to show my friends NYCTF now it's... Yeah. The guy took a photo of the (E), it's not his fault the (E) is fully R160 now. If they were R32's no one would be acting this way. This kind of crap is not a warm welcome to the future transit fans. Come on mang, just pure disrespect shown here...

Your right. I apologize on my end. Even tho i didnt meant to be harmful.

Since he does live in JC, he can always pop in to the system. Just like a few i know lol

@viaWPR- didnt u take a video of an Express (E) train sign before or was that the (F)?

your right about that lol my god look back to my comments i type to mature like im only 18 and im talkin like a adult or mature idk lol

Archived