Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Cait Sith

First Station : Woodside, Queens Photos

I had ALOT of fun catching videos and photos in this station. Two Police Officers were watching me but that didnt phase me one bit. There was trackwork being done near the station.

Videos Posted Here : http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2918

DSC07211.jpg

DSC07228.jpg

DSC07237.jpg

DSC07238.jpg

DSC07234.jpg

DSC07218.jpg

DSC07219.jpg

DSC07220.jpg

DSC07221.jpg

DSC07224.jpg

DSC07226.jpg

DSC07230.jpg

DSC07231.jpg

Videos Posted In Another Thread To Prevent Lag.

Nice stuff man. Yeah, Woodside is a great place for photos. Personally, one of my favorite LIRR Spots. Next to Sunnyside Yard.

Thanks !

The rain made the photos look more cooler in my opinion. I might be heading back sometime soon. I posted the videos in a seperate thread to prevent CPU lag.

Edited by Cait Sith

I had ALOT of fun catching videos and photos in this station. Two Police Officers were watching me but that didnt phase me one bit. There was trackwork being done near the station.

I just ignore cops unless they are talking to me or directing traffic or such. Most of them are used to people taking photos, it is NYC after all!!

- Andy