Nova LFs 0055 - 8005 Comparison

ciboii22

I prefer 8005, although I'm not wild about the back at all. The front reminds me of a more modern RTS, which I like, but the back is just weird.

The back on 0055 has 3 lights , 8005 only has 2 , the doors on both buses are a different shape . The mta logos on the front of both buses are a different size .

The back on 0055 has 3 lights , 8005 only has 2 , the doors on both buses are a different shape . The mta logos on the front of both buses are a different size .

And the horizontal slot ('smile') on the front panel below the windshield has disappeared.

I was talking in general. I don't like the back of the bus of either. And what is the point of having a window in the back of the bus???

In terms of the inside I like the layout of these new buses. Much easier to stand without some @sshole banging into you. Those NGs are nice, but there is absoultely nowhere to stand except by the door.

I was talking in general. I don't like the back of the bus of either. And what is the point of having a window in the back of the bus???

In terms of the inside I like the layout of these new buses. Much easier to stand without some @sshole banging into you. Those NGs are nice, but there is absoultely nowhere to stand except by the door.

Yea , i like the back and front its just that the doors are different . & its good to have a window in back of a bus .

Ah yes I see the difference but I mean why couldn't they have had the roof flairs and the same sign set up at the LFSA?

That would be nice if they did , Imagine a lfs on the B74 it would say " b74 STILLWELL AVENUE .

That fairing is not standard, actually. Isn't that supposed to distinguish an LFX from a standard LFS artic?

Yes, the flairing is NOT standard on the LFSA model. They are on the LFX Model. MTA LFSA however are spec'ed. with them.

I prefer the body of 8005 BUT the rear of 0055. Overall, I like 8005, those signs are nice imo.

0055 looks better imo just has the sharp look to it. and notice how the 0055 exaust pipe is bigger like the LFSA and 8xxx models are shorter.

Because 0055 and your LFSAs have the original Venturi EPA 07 exhaust pipe and your 8XXX models have the updated version and standard EPA 2010 pipe.

Archived