R160 spotted at 125th st

jacsnyy

Coming into 125th st on the D train just now, I saw an r160 with passengers going southbound on the express track. I was going the other way so I couldn't see whether it was an A or D, but there were passengers. This was at about 1:15pm today.

Theres another thread on here by R44 CNG saying he spotted an R160 on Fulton today, maybe there was an R160 placed on the (A) or (C)?

Can't be.. R44 CNG said Not In Service at 2:15 going towards Manhattan but at 1:15 it has passengers at 125th.. that's impossible I believe unless it ran ADD speed

This does not mean it will stay on whatever line it was seen on....so stop the foaming.

Agreed. When something new pops in on a line.. Foaming starts.. This is gonna happen with the R142s on the (7) as well..

These must be related to car wash and/or G/os!

Agreed. When something new pops in on a line.. Foaming starts.. This is gonna happen with the R142As on the (7) as well..

These must be related to car wash and/or G/os!

lol, Just like the day where the R160's first went on the (E). some people dashed onto the "new" R160 (E) train instead of the Nostalgia train that day.

Its too bad that whenever people see something new on NYCTA property, they try to catch the "new" train or bus not realizing that in a few years they are going to be everywhere & the older technology will be gone.

(Needs to be restated ^^)

lol, Just like the day where the R160's first went on the (E). some people dashed onto the "new" R160 (E) train instead of the Nostalgia train that day.

Its too bad that whenever people see something new on NYCTA property, they try to catch the "new" train or bus not realizing that in a few years they are going to be everywhere & the older technology will be gone.

Don't think your not one of them... You were foaming over the M-8 a week after they were in service and even foam over other things.. oh... Like an "R42 (F) Train"??. Which wasn't even an (F) train in service, it was just a sign changed on the side..

As for you new vs. old.. There are still foamers for both old and new.. Like Foaming over an R32 24/7 on where it should go or not and yada..

Um, wasn't that the case with you recently about foaming over the M8?

Yes but I was also searching for M2. I'm done looking for the M8 now, but I still am trying to catch the M2 before its gone.

Same with the RTS buses.

Yes but I was also searching for M2. I'm done looking for the M8 now, but I still am trying to catch the M2 before its gone.

Same with the RTS buses.

yeah............ If you were acually a rr buff maybe you'd know more then just the same cars bro.

Don't think your not one of them... You were foaming over the M-8 a week after they were in service and even foam over other things.. oh... Like an "R42 (F) Train"??. Which wasn't even an (F) train in service, it was just a sign changed on the side..

As for you new vs. old.. There are still foamers for both old and new.. Like Foaming over an R32 24/7 on where it should go or not and yada..

from post in page 1

1). I wanted to catch the M8 but also wanted to catch M2's more

2). LMAO I 4got about the R42 (F) train. And wait... how did that get into the discussion? an R42 (F) train isn't new and has nothing to do with the R160 @ 125 St

3). I never foam over R32s 24/7...

1). I wanted to catch the M8 but also wanted to catch M2's more

2). LMAO I 4got about the R42 (F) train. And wait... how did that get into the discussion? an R42 (F) train isn't new and has nothing to do with the R160 @ 125 St

3). I never foam over R32s 24/7...

How did the M8s get into this thread then?

For the R32 thats not u, but idk? lol

Alright lets just cut the wild discussion and get back to the thread :)

Im pretty sure that R160 is not making a move.

Exactly. It's just a 'fill in' like how an R68A can end up on the (D), no big deal. Doesn't mean a thing until half of Concourse yard or 207th is filled with R160s. Then there would be some concrete proof to the rumors. Besides years from now and if the NTTs stays the same in appearance, all lines will be dull and boring anyway. I'm happy with what's still running now before more NTTs take over.

i dislike R160s and why are people foam over R160s on (D)

You might want to fix the way you type & post before you start insulting people about them foaming over R160s.......

yeah............ If you were acually a rr buff maybe you'd know more then just the same cars bro.

I thought I had explained this before, nobody has to be a buff in a particular field to know shit about different things....its not a qualification....

As for everyone else, stop picking on the kid.

It was probably a (D) coming from the car wash over at Concourse that was placed in service.

why is it when these trains come out of wash service its placed on a line to which it doesnt belong. Im sure if it were an R32-R46 it wouldnt displaced. i dont see whats so special with these trains to have them running on different lines on Minor occasions

A train is put on a line that needs it at that time. There's nothing that says [R1x] can't run on the [y] line. Plus if it was a CIY train, then it isn't 'out of place' because the (D) goes to Stillwell and it would be better to pick up riders along the way than to run an empty train to the yard.

You might want to fix the way you type & post before you start insulting people about them foaming over R160s.......

I agree.

Archived