Why St. Lawrence Avenue?

6 Lexington Ave

DSC02891.jpg

This is just stupid! a: the train skips the station due to rehabilitation and b: when the train came it said Parkchester. It wasn't the only instance I saw this today. Also, I was on a Pelham Bay Park bound <6> and when it reached Parkchester the announcement said "The next and last stop is Pelham Bay Park". I stayed on the train, although I wanted to get off at Buhre avenue and it made all stops after Parkchester normally with no announcements!

DSC02891.jpg

This is just stupid! a: the train skips the station due to rehabilitation and b: when the train came it said Parkchester. It wasn't the only instance I saw this today. Also, I was on a Pelham Bay Park bound <6> and when it reached Parkchester the announcement said "The next and last stop is Pelham Bay Park". I stayed on the train, although I wanted to get off at Buhre avenue and it made all stops after Parkchester normally with no announcements!

If you keep looking at those signs they display a message saying that the system is still under testing. So that means it's not 100% accurate.

If you keep looking at those signs they display a message saying that the system is still under testing. So that means it's not 100% accurate.

I saw that yesterday too. But I was gone about 7 minutes before that picture was taken

It's a glitch. Today they had announcement playing in some of the stations saying that the countdown clocks are showing the improper destination and that 6 local trains are going to Parkchester.

They are still finalizing the system so yes it is still under test.

It's a glitch. Today they had announcement playing in some of the stations saying that the countdown clocks are showing the improper destination and that 6 local trains are going to Parkchester.

They are still finalizing the system so yes it is still under test.

Yes, there were some announcements. I can confirm that.

Archived