MBTA Bus Driver Charged With Selling Crack On Job

CPBO

BOSTON (CBS) – An MBTA bus driver was set free on $1,000 bail Friday, charged with dealing drugs on the job.

Police arrested 46-year-old Cynthia King of Brockton Thursday afternoon. Officers say they searched her and found an “undisclosed amount” of money and cocaine.

She’s charged with possession with intent to distribute.

Prosecutors say they were led to King following a tip that she was selling crack cocaine on her route.

She was arraigned Friday afternoon in South Boston District Court and ordered to undergo random drug testing and to stay away from the MBTA.

King is due back in court May 31.

This is just mind blowing here......8 years on the job!! wtf was she thinking?

BOSTON (CBS) – An MBTA bus driver was set free on $1,000 bail Friday, charged with dealing drugs on the job.

Police arrested 46-year-old Cynthia King of Brockton Thursday afternoon. Officers say they searched her and found an “undisclosed amount” of money and cocaine.

Prosecutors say they were led to King following a tip that she was selling crack cocaine on her route.

She was arraigned Friday afternoon in South Boston District Court and ordered to undergo random drug testing and to stay away from the MBTA.

That was her problem......she clearly wasn't thinking @ all. A really dumb move she made :tdown:

Sorry but next time please list the link for this story.

Here the link. http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/04/08/mbta-bus-driver-charged-with-dealing-drugs-on-job/

Excuse me? Yes this driver is a loser but why are you calling her the "N" word? Are you a racist Messino?:mad::tdown:

First off you are too old to understand where that line is from, how do you figure im callin her a nig? Im sayin that the nigs down the way are sellin garbage...

Its from a wu-tang song when they were selling crack on the corner competing with the crack dealers down the block.

First off you are too old to understand where that line is from, how do you figure im callin her a nig? Im sayin that the nigs down the way are sellin garbage...

Its from a wu-tang song when they were selling crack on the corner competing with the crack dealers down the block.

First of all you white Italian right Messino? I maybe old but i have an open mind but just because some black kids are using it, it does not make it right.

My late Dad went through the Jim Crow crap and would have told you out. Messino go ahead why you said it here. It was no reason to state it here unless we are having a discussion on race and the "N" word about it.

First of all you white Italian right Messino? I maybe old but i have an open mind but just because some black kids are using it, it does not make it right.

My late Dad went through the Jim Crow crap and would have told you out. Messino go ahead why you said it here. It was no reason to state it here unless we are having a discussion on race and the "N" word about it.

Get over it guy, its a line from a track on a cd. It has relevance.

Shortline chill out. Im black and I didnt see anything wrong with it. It didnt come off as offensive. Move on....

Ok. What Messino i used slang that made fun of Italians that was downgrading your hertiage?

Oh that right you hate the world messino. You lost.

Are yo kidding me? Get over it guy, Im an adult, if someone made disparging remarks about Aye_Talians I wouldnt even think twice about it. Its called freedom of speech. If you are that shallow that you are going to get bent out of shape and all defensive about some word you really need to resolve some personal issues. Besides, those werent my words, they where words from your fellow BLACK MAN! And I didnt direct it at you. So f@ck off ya prick!

"niggá" is a form of endearment used by urban youth, including myself. It can be compared to "dude", it is a completly different word compared to "niggёr", which is a dirty, degrading word.

Excuse me? Yes this driver is a loser but why are you calling her the "N" word? Are you a racist Messino?:mad::tdown:

It wasn't meant to be taken as ole dude CALLING this MBTA bus driver a nzzzz.....

You have a very bad habit of stirring up controversy on these forums....

It wasn't meant to be taken as ole dude CALLING this MBTA bus driver a nzzzz.....

Not going to call out names B35 but I am just blunt and honest. I don't see you go after others B35, who say far worse than me.

Anyhow i contacted the mods and let them make a decision on when it's apporiate the 'n' word or not. There need to be a clear (which this forum does not have). I did grew up in much earlier era i.e the '80's/early '90's when saying it was a taboo.

If Messino said that on the street as a White Male I am sure he be in big trouble. At least he could have been clear in his post it was only from the Wu-Tang clan which he did not.

Not going to call out names B35 but I am just blunt and honest. I don't see you go after others B35, who say far worse than me.

Anyhow i contacted the mods and let them make a decision on when it's apporiate the 'n' word or not. There need to be a clear (which this forum does not have). I did grew up in much earlier era i.e the '80's/early '90's when saying it was a taboo.

If Messino said that on the street as a White Male I am sure he be in big trouble. At least he could have been clear in his post it was only from the Wu-Tang clan which he did not.

1) There was nothin to "go after" here....

2) I'm no where near as attention starved as you are.

You just have it out for Messino....

Had some other random person made that same post, you wouldn't have said a got damn thing.....

...and this aint the streets.

The problem is he didn't say niggёr or even try to attempt to say it.

Messino was using the word the way that the youth use it these days. In any event, some folks don't think that any variation is acceptable, but that is another topic. Shortline fails to recognize that it was blacks that took the word and started using it and throwing it around like it was a cool term to use. The whole concept is stupid to me and in a way I can understand why Shortline is upset even though Messino meant no harm. It's like me... I'm Italian-American and I'm going to walk around with my Italian-American friends and we're going to call each other WOPS or guineas. The whole idea is absurd.

Black youth have been doing it now and so since they call themselves that, other groups see no problem with it. I can understand that. I mean if these folks walk around degrading themselves, then how can they expect others to take them seriously and respect them and not use the word, be it with a "z" at the end or not?

LOL... Selling crack on the job... Maybe she needed some pocket money... :eek:

She made $62,774 last year. I know the cost of living in Boston is high

but c'mon now. She says she needed the extra money to make ends meet.

Oh, but she drives a 2001 Lexus, is single and doesn't say how many kids

if any she has.

I wouldn't be surprised if she also used drugs, most people

who sell drugs are users as well. The court ordered her to take

random drug testing.

http://articles.boston.com/2011-04-09/news/29401158_1_crack-cocaine-powder-cocaine-special-police

She made $62,774 last year. I know the cost of living in Boston is high

but c'mon now. She says she needed the extra money to make ends meet.

Oh, but she drives a 2001 Lexus, is single and doesn't say how many kids

if any she has.

I wouldn't be surprised if she also used drugs, most people

who sell drugs are users as well. The court ordered her to take

random drug testing.

http://articles.boston.com/2011-04-09/news/29401158_1_crack-cocaine-powder-cocaine-special-police

Its definately a case of her being greedy and wanting more money than she made in salary.. Now shes looking at serious time. Cocaine is a big deal just for possession let alone selling it and if it really was crack the charge is even worse! Not to mention the scales.

Shes going to be locked up for the rest of her life. Shes not going to be able fight this easily as she was part of an investigation that was going on for a year. Its not like she just happened to be caught with the drugs, the overwhelming evidence shows she was selling it for a long time. She even admitted that she needed the extra cash..

Archived