One Video: R32 (B) @ Hoyt-Schermerhorn (Really a C Train)

R44 CNG

Will you please.....shut the hell UP! Welcome to raw is 553!

What diff. would it make if it was going manhattan or euclid

WTF is your problem?! Sheesh!

did you EVER think that I was asking which way it was going because I wanted to CATCH IT?!

think twice before posting! :mad:

lol, nice catch! the flipdot was just one letter off ;).

3805 has been having a persistent problem I've been complaining about for months and it has not been repaired: you set the sign to C but for whatever reason the sign itself flips between B and C without warning.

The barn has not fixed it, they'll "bury" the car, only to have to come back to an operating car at another time.

btw today I ran into a T/O who had the same set last week & it was like that.

Also 2 things:

+What was the car #

+Was it going Manhattan bound or Euclid Avenue bound?

If you pause at 0:13/14 you'll see that the number is 3805. That was definitly Manhattan bd - coming in slow from the switch. I've also been to that station more than enough times.

3805 has been having a persistent problem I've been complaining about for months and it has not been repaired: you set the sign to C but for whatever reason the sign itself flips between B and C without warning.

The barn has not fixed it, they'll "bury" the car, only to have to come back to an operating car at another time.

They probably don't see it as a big issuse just as long as the car itself is running.

Will you please.....shut the hell UP! Welcome to raw is 553!

What diff. would it make if it was going manhattan or euclid

Ah dont worry about it. When something stupid comes out, hes gonna end up catching it.. Even if theres a sign with an upside down (A).

Yo don't sweat it 1/2 the idiots on this site just start with you and me.

The other half aren't idiots, you and me included.

The hell??!!

@R44 nice vid and catch. I've seen that car a few times.

Last time i checked, you counted as a foaming idiot on this forum for posting crap around, while some of us contributed with knowledge!

Who the hell u think u r calling everyone an idiot and u and him aint? Go back to the scrap yard where you belong!

The hell??!!

@R44 nice vid and catch. I've seen that car a few times.

I agree on both, even tho i still gotta catch it.

Who are you to be calling us idiots? Most of us are all older than you anyways and know how to think correctly. The only reason why YOU think you two aren't idiots is because you two live in some place outside Earth.

Last time i checked, you counted as a foaming idiot on this forum for posting crap around, while some of us contributed with knowledge!

Who the hell u think u r calling everyone an idiot and u and him aint? Go back to the scrap yard where you belong!

I agree on both, even tho i still gotta catch it.

Yea Im A Foamer Starting With Kids Under the age of 18 trailer park trash yea real tough chick

Clearly there are two types of people on these here forums...

idiots and foamers...

Choose a side

Well said....

And to everyone else, stop bitching and fighting over bullshit. Some of you claim to be more mature than the other when you are at the same level as one another! Cut out the bullshit already!

Archived