One Video: R32 (B) @ Hoyt-Schermerhorn (Really a C Train)

R44 CNG

Yo don't sweat it 1/2 the idiots on this site just start with you and me.

The other half aren't idiots, you and me included.

Thats because 1/2 of you foamers act like a total ass over a damn B flipdot on a r32 thats a (C) train. If you idiots stop acting stupid over a train and calm down for once just maybe you wont get unwated attention. You guys would foam over a upside down (K) on a bronx bound (D)....its sad how you guys act over a train.

The whole point of a train is to get you from point A to point B. It isn't a living object that someone would marry.

Lol. In this thread, the train even goes from point A to point B via point C (C-train via the B-line) :P

Nice catch R44! :P

Thats because 1/2 of you foamers act like a total ass over a damn B flipdot on a r32 thats a (C) train. If you idiots stop acting stupid over a train and calm down for once just maybe you wont get unwated attention. You guys would foam over a upside down (K) on a bronx bound (D)....its sad how you guys act over a train.

I agree,even for the smallest thing some posters blow it up into something big.

Maybe the reason why posters here start with you is because of comments like that.maybe,just maybe if you stop making those comments then they'll stop starting with you.

Yea Im A Foamer Starting With Kids Under the age of 18 trailer park trash yea real tough chick

It wasn't hard to use punctuations and what the hell are you saying?

I'd Rather Be Foamer

Why is that? Is it because you can get member's attention and to cause trouble?

Just Stfu Who Asked You

You be quiet first, then this shit won't happen! :mad:

See thats a real adult thank you.

When someone tells you to stop, you stop, not to wait for people to act nice to you.

Be a real adult and stfu we dont want to hear your mouth and i stopped talking u need to also.

I don't want to hear your mouth too! :P

Your saying what?

Can't you use correct sentences and behave nicely. It's so easy, and you just don't get it! :tdown:

• 1 month later...

You are all acting like babys. King of Redbirds was being inpolite - IGNORE HIM. If you have nothing nice to post than don't post!!! If you all ignored King of Redbirds there will be no problem at all. This thread was made to share a good catch by someone. Now, its a thread of arguments. How nice. Now if you all calm down and shut up, we will have a better thread. All you have to do is answer 4P3607's questions and say NICE CATCH, but instead King of Redbirds posted some crap and you all argued about it when you could have ignored it. Oh please, I feel like this is first grade or something. Just ban King of Redbirds or something. There is no such thing as foamers and idiots. Thats all a part of the topic "HATE". We all are polite and are not babies like King of Redbirds, so be polite. This thread has already gave me a headache. PEOPLE, PEOPLE! PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST!!!!

You should all thank me for this lecture. :mad::mad::mad:

You are all acting like babys. King of Redbirds was being inpolite - IGNORE HIM. If you have nothing nice to post than don't post!!! If you all ignored King of Redbirds there will be no problem at all. This thread was made to share a good catch by someone. Now, its a thread of arguments. How nice. Now if you all calm down and shut up, we will have a better thread. All you have to do is answer 4P3607's questions and say NICE CATCH, but instead King of Redbirds posted some crap and you all argued about it when you could have ignored it. Oh please, I feel like this is first grade or something. Just ban King of Redbirds or something. There is no such thing as foamers and idiots. Thats all a part of the topic "HATE". We all are polite and are not babies like King of Redbirds, so be polite. This thread has already gave me a headache. PEOPLE, PEOPLE! PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST!!!!

You should all thank me for this lecture. :mad::mad::mad:

Don't Call Me A Baby Again. Your lucky I learn from my mistakes because I would cut on you.

Archived