More LFSs & More Goods....

Cait Sith

They're doing better with the local buses, but the express buses could be better kept. Seems like most of them that I get on have the lights out and need to be changed. I guess they figure most of them will be retired anyway by next year.

I don't do much express anymore. Had my share of it for now. Im a "local yokel" for now. I will do a sweep of the MCI fleet this week and forward the issues to maint!. If you have specific bus numbers let me know. I'll try my best to get them worked.

I don't do much express anymore. Had my share of it for now. Im a "local yokel" for now. I will do a sweep of the MCI fleet this week and forward the issues to maint!. If you have specific bus numbers let me know. I'll try my best to get them worked.

That's very nice of you... I know some of the 18XXs have this problem. Can't remember which ones specifically, but you guys don't have too many now, so when I take the X10 tom. I'll see if any have lights out.

BTW, which local lines out of CAS on Staten Island would you consider to be "civilized"? I don't know of any but I could be wrong. THe (S53) can be tolerable w/the college kids, but that could be the one exception.

I'm completely baffled by that... Charleston has a completely new facility, so why can't they repair their own fleet?

Meredith I could understand. I'm not even sure that that is a depot, but rather just a parking garage.

Castleton was terrible because they had terrible managment in place before. Things improved a little bit since new folks have arrived, but it still could better in terms of cleanliness.

And what is Yukon's excuse? They shouldn't be overcapacity now that they have room.

You have to remember that Charleston up until recently had only old buses for local service while Yukon and Castleton overall have a newer local fleet.

BTW, which local lines out of CAS on Staten Island would you consider to be "civilized"? I don't know of any but I could be wrong. THe (S53) can be tolerable w/the college kids, but that could be the one exception.

I've rode the S53 which wasn't bad just very crowded. I've also been on the S51 and S52 which are nice routes. That 52 is great for hills while the 51 takes Fr Capodanno a wide open stretch trough South Beach. One line I have rode and would not recomend is the S46. I saw everything from a dude sitting in the rear window to another guy tagging the seats on an LFS. It is decent once you get past Mariners though.

That's very nice of you... I know some of the 18XXs have this problem. Can't remember which ones specifically, but you guys don't have too many now, so when I take the X10 tom. I'll see if any have lights out.

S 66.

Archived