Personnel testing and selection unit exam 2901

RTS4Life

H

http://img690.imageshack.us/f/mtas.jpg/

THIS IS THE LETTER THAT PEOPLE OUR TALKING ABOUT.

Wow that leaves a lot of options to someone on that list. If you need a job right now I would take the full time mta bus job, rather than wait to next year for mabstoa. I don't see the sense in working part time with no benefits or free pass. And your working for much less money.

i just called mabstoa/mta employment and they told me that they are not up to my list number yet which is 2548.00 but the thing is someone i know from exam 2801 is getting called up to go thru the process again with the drug test and physical so i would like to know if there is any truth to this honestly he said they are up to list number 1748 ...

I got a question i`m on to lists 2901 mabstoa #1894 and 8006 nyct #3514 if mabstoa calls me 1st and i take it will i be kicked off the 8006 exam list or not because i need 2 take what comes 1st. some people are telling me to wait for nyct 8006 exam to call me because they told me if i take mabstoa 2901 1st then they told me that nyct 8006 won`t call me because i`ll be in the system already. so i don`t understand this one please help me because i live in staten island and i want to work out of a staten island depot. when i take 2901 mabstoa 1st will transit call me for 8006 nyct. if 8006 nyct calls me and i`m on mabstoa what do i do resign mabstoa then move to ta so who ever reads this let me know thanks

I got a question i`m on to lists 2901 mabstoa #1894 and 8006 nyct #3514 if mabstoa calls me 1st and i take it will i be kicked off the 8006 exam list or not because i need 2 take what comes 1st. some people are telling me to wait for nyct 8006 exam to call me because they told me if i take mabstoa 2901 1st then they told me that nyct 8006 won`t call me because i`ll be in the system already. so i don`t understand this one please help me because i live in staten island and i want to work out of a staten island depot. when i take 2901 mabstoa 1st will transit call me for 8006 nyct. if 8006 nyct calls me and i`m on mabstoa what do i do resign mabstoa then move to ta so who ever reads this let me know thanks

I don't see why TA wouldn't call you just because you are working for MABSTOA. If anything you would have to resign from them to go over to NYCT. And taking the NYCT job would be better overall to have civil service status, and a NYCERS pension. So if you ever got tired of TA and wanted to go over to another city agency, you could transfer your time over.

I don't see why TA wouldn't call you just because you are working for MABSTOA. If anything you would have to resign from them to go over to NYCT. And taking the NYCT job would be better overall to have civil service status, and a NYCERS pension. So if you ever got tired of TA and wanted to go over to another city agency, you could transfer your time over.

oh i see also one of the nyct bus drivers told me before u resign from mabstoa make sure that i pass the back ground check because he told me they do more then mabstoa what he was telling was make sure u pass the nyct back ground check before u resign from mabstoa

oh i see also one of the nyct bus drivers told me before u resign from mabstoa make sure that i pass the back ground check because he told me they do more then mabstoa what he was telling was make sure u pass the nyct back ground check before u resign from mabstoa

Well obviously you wouldn't resign from mabstoa until you were sworn in by NYCT. So worrying about the background check is not the most important thing. And it's the same check for mabstoa as it is for NYCT.

Well obviously you wouldn't resign from mabstoa until you were sworn in by NYCT. So worrying about the background check is not the most important thing. And it's the same check for mabstoa as it is for NYCT.

ok thanks will that`s all i needed to know if have more questions i`ll let u know thnaks again

Part time Bus Operators?? did I read that right?? since when do they hire part timers? Is that in the contract? looks like a over-time killer to me......but who in their right mind would work part time with no benefits??? This MTA will do anything to hurt it's employees..... I know LIB hires people part time......

Archived