(3) in Trainz

dmouse

Since Bstyle released his modern day NYCTA El pack, this is a pet project I started and have sent him trial Betas. But since that there has been many changes made. I have completed this much so far -

newlotstrainz.png

vansiclen.png

penn.png

Julius.png

rckwyave.png

Ooh, looks very nice! (Except is that tree overlapping the tracks in that 3rd picture? B)) Are you planning on creating the whole (3) line into Manhattan or just the elevated part in Brooklyn?

And where did you get that R142?

Ooh, looks very nice! (Except is that tree overlapping the tracks in that 3rd picture? :P) Are you planning on creating the whole (3) line into Manhattan or just the elevated part in Brooklyn?

And where did you get that R142?

For now my main focus is to complete the elevated portion

Thanks.

And that's alexander55s R142 I dont remember where i got the mediafire link but I still have the files.

This Is

Saratoga Ave

saratoga.png

And that's alexander55s R142 I dont remember where i got the mediafire link but I still have the files.

I think that this is the download link. First result when I googled "Alexander55 R142." :P

Edit: The cab view is of a Metro North train. O_o

Awesome work dmouse!

My subway station pack should be released by the end of the week--that'll drastically improve the looks of your underground stations!

Right now tho---excellent work! I am officially a fan! :tup:

Beta versions of the signals will be available on Wednesday evening!

-A :cool:

Awesome work dmouse!

My subway station pack should be released by the end of the week--that'll drastically improve the looks of your underground stations!

Right now tho---excellent work! I am officially a fan! :tup:

Beta versions of the signals will be available on Wednesday evening!

-A :cool:

Thanks! I'll make sure to utilize your signals, and send you a beta.

That sounds like great news! If you want I can help out with scenery once you're done laying down the trackwork. I'm a master at finding similarly looking buildings and using Googlemaps to make sure that it'll be one of the most realistic subway routes in Trainz!

• 2 months later...
Since Bstyle released his modern day NYCTA El pack, this is a pet project I started and have sent him trial Betas. But since that there has been many changes made. I have completed this much so far -

newlotstrainz.png

vansiclen.png

penn.png

Julius.png

rckwyave.png

Where did u get that elevated track from

Archived