That start and end of that 852-bus O7 NG order

aemoreira81

3800 started at MJQ . It was at the roadeo a few years ago brand spankin new with no stickers on it , its quill and so is 3801 & etc

3800 did NOT start at MJQ or Manhattanville. All lead-acid units started at CAS. 3813 & 3817 were the ONLY units to start at MJQ because of the Clever system in them. They were then moved over to Manhattan when SI was recieving Lithum-Ion units. Lets get that straight.

3800 did NOT start at MJQ or Manhattanville. All lead-acid units started at CAS. 3813 & 3817 were the ONLY units to start at MJQ because of the Clever system in them. They were then moved over to Manhattan when SI was recieving Lithum-Ion units. Lets get that straight.

3813 and 3817 were at Castleton before being sent to Quill. 3800 was the pilot bus of the order and never ran in service out of Castleton, being used for training only. When it came back, the 3800s (aside from 3813 and 3817 already at Quill) were being moved to Manhattanville. The remainder of 3800-3829 eventually ended up at Quill.

Similarly, 3960 and 3961 never saw service at Castleton, being delivered to Manhattanville.

Actually, 3800 and 3801 never made to Cast. Yukon had 3851 to..... I forgot what the hell yukon had, oh well, yukon stinks anyway!!! lol

:tup::tup: shots. I wonder why there were 2 extra buses, 4701 + 2. Were they just extras or was the original order up to 4750/4800 and were never delivered? :confused:

The original order was supposed to end at 4700. 4701 and 4702 were built a few months after 4700. Also note that they have a paint scheme similar to 6687.

I rode a 3800 on the M34 in February and it sounded fine. I don't know how much different they are from the OGs, but if they are like them, then there shouldn't be any problems. the OGs also sound/rides fine.

Things seem fine to me as well.

Archived