Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Northsider

Greetings from Chicago!

Hello all. I hail from Chicago and am a lover of all things urban. I found this site looking for a Chicago transit forum, which I failed to do. I have sort-of started my own, and this forum has given me some great ideas. Hopefully I can contribute to some of the discussions, though I am not that familiar with NYC transit. Don't be shy to ask questions about the CTA or anything Chicago related. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the board! I have a question. Do you guys still have the '90 TMC RTS's with the rare front end styling, and the wide front door?

Welcome. My cousins live by Chicago, so being a transit fan, I go ride the L every time I'm up there. It's pretty nice, but it's no NYC subway.

Welcome to the board! I have a question. Do you guys still have the '90 TMC RTS's with the rare front end styling, and the wide front door?

Hmm, I guess? I'm not to keen on buses, and further I'm not too keen on bus models. Reading the description of that model it sounds like the "newer" buses that we have.

I go ride the L every time I'm up there. It's pretty nice, but it's no NYC subway.

Ugh, CTA. I really don't know how to feel about it. I love it but it's terrible.