Going To NYC in June :)

qqtrainkid

Hello all,

I will be making a trip to the wonderful NYC the first week in June and I had a few questions.

1.) I will be catching the train local Uptown train from Van Siclen Avenue in Brooklyn,if you guys are not aware,this train station has 2 entrances.I'm kind of confused on which one to enter at.I will be going on the Uptown train to The Franklin Ave Shuttle,get off at Prospect Park and then transfer to the Q.

2.)When I get of the C at Franklin Ave,Where do I go to catch the Shuttle?

3.)How do I get to the Q when I get off at Prospect Park?

1. On Van Siclen Av station, enter at "Manhattan and Uptown Only Platform.

2. Once you get off Franklin Av, go to rear of Manhattan-bound (C) train where you will see stairs and elevators leading to (S) Franklin Av Shuttle on elevated platform.

3. Then once you get off Franklin Av (S), Manhattan-bound (;)(Q) is across the platform and Brighton Beach/Coney Island-bound trains on opposite platform.

Hello all,

I will be making a trip to the wonderful NYC the first week in June and I had a few questions.

1.) I will be catching the train local Uptown train from Van Siclen Avenue in Brooklyn,if you guys are not aware,this train station has 2 entrances.I'm kind of confused on which one to enter at.I will be going on the Uptown train to The Franklin Ave Shuttle,get off at Prospect Park and then transfer to the Q.

Hey Qtrainkid. Are you from Georgia, USA or Georgia, the country near Russia? And Yuki the (;) does not run on weekends.

Answers in red below

Hello all,

Either entrance is fine

Upstairs, follow signs to the (S)

From the Franklin Shuttle, you walk across the platform. For Manhattan bound, the track is right across the platform. For Coney Island bound, use the pedestrian crossover to access the Coney Island bound platform on the opposite side of the station.

Archived