Best subway routes...

Harry

• 3 weeks later...

Massachusetts:

Green Line and Orange Line

Although its not the typical looking subway-cars, more so a trolley (The Green Line), it runs underground. When I go on it, it takes just about no time to get from the Fenway stop to Haymarket. There, I can get on the Orange Line and go to Wellington Station, which is right by my house.

~Dillon

Washington DC:

The Redline is the best I think because it goes the fastest,the stops are close together but it only stops for about 30 seconds before the enginner floors it again.But overall I think DC is the best overall subway system,cleanest for sure,can see everything unlike in NYC where you can't even see around the corner. All of the tunnels between the stations have several lights for the people who are (I know Im gonna butcher this word) clustrphobic. And doesn't feel like your gonna die in the subway like on some of the lines in NYC.(As said by my tour guide he said that here in Washington DC we call it the metro but in NYC its called the deathtrap).

That used to be my favorite ride. A run thru Jamaica Bay on the way to Rockaway Beach. It almost feels like your riding on water.

This route gets my vote for best scenery!

I gotta agree. You used to be able to see almost all of Rockaway Beach before they started construction projects. It's still a good ride though. Hell, the one ride I'll remember is when they were testing the R160's on the A to Far Rock. Something I'll never forget.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived