Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Diabllo

Q and N on West End?

Well obviously this wasn't today but on the 22nd which was Friday around 10-11am there was 1 (N) and I think it was 2 (Q)'s on the West End Line Manhattan bound. As far as I know the (Q) didn't stop on the local stations so basically it stopped on Bay Parkway, 62nd Street, and 9th Av. For the (N) I would understand since there weren't any Manhattan bound trains. But can someone explain the reason for (Q) being on the West End?

Well obviously this wasn't today but on the 22nd which was Friday around 10-11am there was 1 (N) and I think it was 2 (Q)'s on the West End Line Manhattan bound. As far as I know the (Q) didn't stop on the local stations so basically it stopped on Bay Parkway, 62nd Street, and 9th Av. For the (N) I would understand since there weren't any Manhattan bound trains. But can someone explain the reason for (Q) being on the West End?

When any train out of STILLWELL leave the wrong way it's called the "BACK DOOR" they use it when the systems blows up

that explains why the (:P train i was on stood at Parkside Ave for about 40 mins. there was a stalled (Q) train in front of us at Prospect Park because some idiot pulled the emergency brake for fun.