Some questions

Cait Sith

Ahoy there. I just have a few questions. My next vid/photo shooting objective is the Orion VII CNG and New Flyer C40LFs. I rarely see them around youtube so I want to catch some myself. Now I know there is alot running in the bronx and in brooklyn, sooooo like which area thats near a train station (so I wont get lost) runs Orion VII CNGs In the bronx and brooklyn frequently? And which area runs C40LFs frequently that runs near trains stations?

B4 - sheepshead bay -(B)(Q), B8 newkirk av- (2)(5), B9 AV M- (Q), B11 Flatbush Av- (2)(5), B16 Parkside av (Q), B23 Ditmas av -(F), B35 - church av, (2)(5), B37 59 st-(N)(R), B63 95 st (R),B67 - chuch av(F), B68 coney island- (D)(F)(N)(Q), B70 36 st - (D)(M)(N)(R),B71 - Eatern Pkwy - (2)(3), B75- 15 st (F), B77 Smith 9 st-(F)(G). That the Gleason routes that oprates the C40lf's and Orion )7 CNGs I will do Bronx later.

Brooklyn: Jackie Gleason is on 5av between 36 and 39 streets. You could start over there. Its accesable by the (D)(M)(N)&(R) trains to 36st. at 4av. Downtown is also a good area to get some shots. I'm sure you know how to get there. Also anywhere from Park Slope, west to Red Hook is Gleason turf as well.

Bronx: The West Farms depot is on E 177 St just west of WF Square. There are lots of areas you can go to to shoot some West Farms Buses. GWB Bus station (SW of the (1) 181 st sta.), walking around west farms ( (2) or (5) to WF Square.) Another good spot is the (2)(5) to 3av - 149st area.

To see the new flyer CNG buses. Take either the (2) to flatbush ave brooklyn collage. Thats where the B11 termites and the B11 has a LOT of those new flyer CNG buses. And ave J on the (Q) the B11 passes though there also and the B68 is a few blocks down on CI ave which also has NF CNG buses. And church ave on the (B) and (Q) line or (F) line. At those stations the B35 goes there and that also has a lot of NF CNG buses. And downtown brooklyn which has the B37 B61 and B67 routes all the fermented routes have NF CNG buses that run on them. Hope that helps...

Archived