Ulmer Park Lfs New Arrivals

ciboii22

I was informed yesterday by a friend that a Lfs was coming in lastnight but 2 of them came . So he was at the depot today & he got shots of 8030 & 8031 , 8032 & 8033 will come down from zerega next . 8016 is still @ Ulmer park .

945e482a.jpg . ee3b0098.jpg .

Big thanks to him for giving me permission to post these photos .

Stay tuned for more coming this week .

Awesome pics!:(:tup:

Nice! The new Novas are excellent buses and I'm sure Brooklyn riders will like them as well.

Thanks & the Lfs only have 33 seats , see how theres alot of people on the B6 , imagine it on the Lfs . Rts has about 41 seats .

Very Nice!!!! I gotta get down there 1 of these days to ride them. Congrats!!!

Yea these new ones ride nice , I rode one in staten island . You better come before they get ripped up on the B6

Finally Ulmer Park is getting new buses bulit in the 21st century.:eek:

Thanks for the pics.

Lol , yes it's about time ! .

Wow, the RTS domination at Ulmer Park is coming to an end. That's something but thankfully, the LFS's are great buses. With this era ending, a new one is about to begin and what better way for it to start than with the LFS's. I can't wait to ride one on the B6, B36 or any other Ulmer Park route.

Wow, the RTS domination at Ulmer Park is coming to an end. That's something but thankfully, the LFS's are great buses. With this era ending, a new one is about to begin and what better way for it to start than with the LFS's. I can't wait to ride one on the B6, B36 or any other Ulmer Park route.

Im gonna miss the rts when they go , im not really into this new lfs , lfsa , hybrid crap . The old buses knew their stuff but they had to go B) , They said " I did my time now i must go .

I hope to see these very soon on the B6...which I ride every day. It shouldn't be long.

It should be on that line soon , mainly that line .

Nice catch dude, I can't believe UP is finally getting new equipment lol.

Lol , im giving all the thank you's to my friend . I could of gotten my own shots but i was on 86th waiting for him & the security was there . I like to go there at night , because nobody is really there .

I'm gonna tell you now, the drivers at Ulmer Park is NOT going to like these buses! Hell they already complaining about them! I am too, they ride nice, but they got so much shit on there to track you down it's not even funny. Me personally, although they are coming in, and they ride nice, I will CONTINUE to drive an RTS til the day they finally retire!

I'm gonna tell you now, the drivers at Ulmer Park is NOT going to like these buses! Hell they already complaining about them! I am too, they ride nice, but they got so much shit on there to track you down it's not even funny. Me personally, although they are coming in, and they ride nice, I will CONTINUE to drive an RTS til the day they finally retire!

LOL Big brother keeping an eye on you... B)

It is unfortunate that the MTA totally does not care about its operators (or trusts its operators for that matter). I understand that GPS (or whatever tracking device) may aid the passengers in determining where is bus is, but it's obvious that they've equipped these buses (and probably future buses) with such features to see what you guys are doing. If only the mta could rightfully pony up the money and install driver shields (or some form of protection) to help deal with the crap operators have to deal with everyday...but that is another story for another thread

Back to this thread however, nice pics ciboii22 and thanks for the update.

It is unfortunate that the MTA totally does not care about its operators (or trusts its operators for that matter). I understand that GPS (or whatever tracking device) may aid the passengers in determining where is bus is, but it's obvious that they've equipped these buses (and probably future buses) with such features to see what you guys are doing. If only the mta could rightfully pony up the money and install driver shields (or some form of protection) to help deal with the crap operators have to deal with everyday...but that is another story for another thread

Back to this thread however, nice pics ciboii22 and thanks for the update.

This can be to the benefit of the B/Os because now if a passenger makes a complaint about "X" bus not showing up or "X" bus being at "X" stop at a certain time, they'll be able to verify this. They should have nothing to worry about if they have nothing to hide and are doing their jobs professionally.

This can be to the benefit of the B/Os because now if a passenger makes a complaint about "X" bus not showing up or "X" bus being at "X" stop at a certain time, they'll be able to verify this. They should have nothing to worry about if they have nothing to hide and are doing their jobs professionally.

I know that there positives for both sides such as what you said, I agree. At the same time, nobody likes the feeling of being watched over as a worker, regardless if you do the right thing all the time or if you do the wrong thing.

I know that there positives for both sides such as what you said, I agree. At the same time, nobody likes the feeling of being watched over as a worker, regardless if you do the right thing all the time or if you do the wrong thing.

I will be so happy to not have to guess about whether my bus has arrived, is MIA, broke down or whatever the case is. There is nothing more frustrating than waiting for a bus that shows up every 20 - 30 minutes and not knowing when or if it will come.

True That ! , Ride them rts until they all gone ! . Nova lfs have a long way to live .

Thanks & the Lfs only have 33 seats , see how theres alot of people on the B6 , imagine it on the Lfs . Rts has about 41 seats .

True, but it seems that oddly enough that from what I've seen RTSs are ill-suited to crowding when compared to most other bus models because of the narrow front door and front aisle. I caught one of them on the Q27 from Flushing and trying to get people on and off was a fair amount slower and more difficult than on an NG.

Archived