R train at 15th St

INDman

Nice catch!

Great Shots! :tup:

Excellent catch!

Thats sickkkkkkk..........., never thought an (R) would end up on the Culver/Crosstown, Nice catch man! :tup::tup:

Thanks guys. I got a call from a friend who said that it might be the only one to go down the Culver, several had been sent down 6th Av, but they went over the bridge to Brooklyn.

Thanks guys. I got a call from a friend who said that it might be the only one to go down the Culver, several had been sent down 6th Av, but they went over the bridge to Brooklyn.

I see, I was on QBL when this mess happened, my (F) got sent down Crosstown, im assuming the (R) went Crosstown as well? To 18 Ave or Kings Hwy?

I see, I was on QBL when this mess happened, my (F) got sent down Crosstown, im assuming the (R) went Crosstown as well? To 18 Ave or Kings Hwy?

It came down 6th Av like several other (R) trains did because of switch problems. This train went to Coney Island to fill a gap in south bound (F) service. There were also problems at Bergen St all day and signal dept. personnel were still there as of a half hour ago.

Nice Catch INDman!!

Wow, what a fantastic catch INDman! Thanks for sharing!

No problem guys, glad you liked it.

Guest lance25
yikes. totally off route. next thing ur gonna see is a R160 (Q) train at Far Rockaway, lol. nice catch.

Nah, that's reserved for the (D). :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived