Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Space Shuttle Endeavour to go into space one last time

R68 Subway Car

this leads to a double egg on face moment.

NASA scrubs launch just as the big boss himself arrvies with the family in tow, and he's got to explain to them why he brought them for nothing.

Yup, Obama got the big egg for trying to top the wedding. The media gods don't like that.... :sigh: smh at all the wedding hype. Ppl have nothing better to do than to watch that, just as bad as those watching Oprah.

No, just shows NASA shouldn't be used as some publicity stunt at the whim of a politician. I believe Obama had it scheduled for this day because he was 'snubbed' from being invited to the wedding. :P

I dont think that was the case. I honestly think Obama didnt care. Who would want to see someone dressing like captain crunch get married.

No, just shows NASA shouldn't be used as some publicity stunt at the whim of a politician. I believe Obama had it scheduled for this day because he was 'snubbed' from being invited to the wedding. :P

I was under the impression he was invited, but declined to attend because of the shuttle launch.

I dont think that was the case. I honestly think Obama didnt care. Who would want to see someone dressing like captain crunch get married.
LMAO! Hey, they might have some food to eat. I wouldn't mind going to a wedding just for the food [i'm not paying for it] :P

I was under the impression he was invited, but declined to attend because of the shuttle launch.
Hem, possible.

Archived