Osama Bin Laden is Dead

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killing Bin Laden already raised the terror alert. If they aren't going to show the pics, then they may as well have not even bothered blaring all these reports about how they found and killed Osama. It's been rendered pointless if there's no proof.

They dumped the body at sea and all we have left are the photos and the 'dna tests'.

Killing Bin Laden already raised the terror alert. If they aren't going to show the pics, then they may as well have not even bothered blaring all these reports about how they found and killed Osama. It's been rendered pointless if there's no proof.

They dumped the body at sea and all we have left are the photos and the 'dna tests'.

Personally I am still unsure about releasing the photos. I am surprised so many GOP/Consertative are supporting Obama not to show the world. Only a handul of GOP leaders like Sen Lindsay Graham(SC)and Sarah Palin have demanded the President to come forward.

After the Guantamno Bay fisaco of the sexually abused prisioners pics was leaked in middle of Iraq war in 2004-'05 there was a spike in violence against US troops.

Maybe a compromise could be that just after World War II when selected members of the military and the public confirmed Hitler's death and later the holocaust at the Nuremberg post war trails is have a select # of military, journalists and 9/11 families to have access to the photos.

THis society has gotten too politically correct.

Here is my main message for America:

Find your balls and stop complaining like a bunch of f***ing derelicts and take ownership of your life. Go after those who need going after, but stop worrying about censoring yourself with this politically correct agenda out of fear of hurting someone's perceived feelings. F*** feelings. Live your life and do the best you can while being fair, if someone else gets offended that's their problem for being an oversensitive POS, not yours.

If anyone is offended by a terrorist who killed thousands of innocent unarmed people being slaughtered while he too was unarmed (but certainly not innocent!) they can go shit in their hat and wear it to sunday church.

I keep reading Osama was the mastermind of 9/11. Does anyone remember he also the mastermind for 1)African Embassy Bombings 2)USS Cole 3)Madrid and others as well.

Other than a political leader, i.e Yao, Hitler, Stalin he might be one of the most murderous indidvual in world history.

Guys not trying to change topic but a question. Some people are angry at the 'celebration' mainly at college campuses across America(besides the White House and Ground Zero)so are they excessive?

I keep reading Osama was the mastermind of 9/11. Does anyone remember he also the mastermind for 1)African Embassy Bombings 2)USS Cole 3)Madrid and others as well.

Other than a political leader, i.e Yao, Hitler, Stalin he might be one of the most murderous indidvual in world history.

Guys not trying to change topic but a question. Some people are angry at the 'celebration' mainly at college campuses across America(besides the White House and Ground Zero)so are they excessive?

The only thing "excessive" is the compassion being shown a dead man by a bunch of weak minded f***tards who, if he were still alive, would not receive the same compassion from him.

No proof means the whole operation was pointless [ftr, Bin ladin is dead, I don't doubt that].

In general, just because the government says it happened, doesn't mean I take it at face value. The whole conflict about what happened in the compound and the supposed video link on the soldier's cams being cut off just makes this whole thing worse. Cover ups, lies, etc... and no I'm not a deather, but all they need to do is show the pics and I'm satisifed. I want to see that he died the way it was reported [with a bullet in the face].

Show the damn pictures and screw the political correctness. The radicals hate us anyway, showing the image won't change their minds about us.

Personally, I don't think the pictures should be public at all. But I do think the families and friends of the victims should be allowed to view them for closure.

This is not Eternia, and Obama is not He-Man! That would be totally inappropriate, as well as barbaric to broadcast on network television. This is the United States of America.

Personally, I don't think the pictures should be public at all. But I do think the families and friends of the victims should be allowed to view them for closure.

This is not Eternia, and Obama is not He-Man! That would be totally inappropriate, as well as barbaric to broadcast on network television. This is the United States of America.

Bro playing devil adovcate(I tend to agree on not showing the public the pics)what those who say you see violence all the time on horror or action movies?

I'm taking the man's word for it. I don't need nor do I want to see the pictures. For some its a simple matter of not wanting to see photos of a dead person. I don't care about the politically correctness of it all. I mean it's not like we don't have it in every paper "YAY OSAMA IS DEAD!" I think it's more than enough. Besides, none of this is gonna bring back the people this guy killed. The idea of not showing the pics IMO is more or less to prevent people who are already posting fake pics from getting crazy with the real ones.

With the presidents we have, lying about things wouldn't surprise me anymore. And this isn't a partisan thing: Nixon, Clinton, bush, etc.

Obama's problem with the birther thing was that it took that long to release the long form birth certificate. Show the proof and end the rumors.

They've shown Saddam and his sons dead, it is not like 'we' the citizens are squeemish about seeing 'gruesome' pictures. The bastard killed our fellow citizens. 'We' deserve to see the scum dead.

At first I was all for seeing the pictures of Bin Laden dead but now as I think about it, I think Pres. Obama did the right thing by not releasing the pics. Forget how gruesome the pics are said to be, by showing the pics, I believe that it will cause an even bigger ruckus in the Middle East and give the terrorists even more reason to want to hurt us and it's bad enough that they want to do us harm with or without Bin Laden being dead.

Also, even if the picture(s) were shown, we would STILL have people here in this country and around the world debating on whether or not the pictures were real or fake. People will swear up and down the photos were photoshopped to holy hell. The pic situation for Obama is a "damned if he does and damned if he doesn't" case. I believe that Osama is dead and his body in the ocean and hopefully shark-infested oceans.

Also does anyone want to imagine just how much of an embarrassment it would be for this country in general if our own president/government were lying about such a thing and it was proven to be so?

They seem so sure of it that either they covered all their bases in making up this lie that we would never know, or they actually killed this motherless f*uck... If someone could dissprove it, I think they govt. would keep them from saying a word about it.

Damn shame!

Bin Laden's cadaver was perfectly fine piranha or alligator chow, bumbrush tossed into the Arabian Sea.

I don't see what the problem is with showing bin Laden's bulleted corpse. Why not? His enflamed followers can't get anymore enflamed than they are already 24/7/365.

He bought the farm which is the important thing. His stinking fecal cadaver deserved no special burial. Bin Laden's garbage corpse serves one purpose: food for crocodilians, vultures, or piranhas.

Guest lance25

From CNN.com

(CNN) -- Al Qaeda released a statement on jihadist forums Friday confirming the death of its leader, Osama bin Laden, according to SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors Islamist websites.

The development comes days after U.S. troops killed bin Laden in a raid on a compound in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad.

The statement, translated by SITE, lauded the late militant, threatened to take action against the United States, and urged Pakistanis to "rise up and revolt."

Bin Laden's death will serve as a "curse that chases the Americans and their agents, and goes after them inside and outside their countries," the message said.

"Soon -- with help from Allah -- their happiness will turn into sorrow, and their blood will be mixed with their tears," it said.

The statement said al Qaeda will "continue on the path of jihad, the path walked upon by our leaders, and on top of them" bin Laden "without hesitation or reluctance.

"We will not deviate from that or change until Allah judges between us and between our enemy with truth. Indeed, He is the best of all judges. Nothing will harm us after that, until we see either victory and success and conquest and empowerment, or we die trying."

It said that Americans "will never enjoy security until our people in Palestine enjoy it."

"The soldiers of Islam, groups and individuals, will continue planning without tiredness or boredom, and without despair or surrender, and without weakness or stagnancy, until they cause the disaster that makes children look like the elderly!"

It urged Pakistanis "to cleanse this shame that has been attached to them by a clique of traitors and thieves" and "from the filth of the Americans who spread corruption in it."

Bin Laden and other militants used the Internet to post messages to their followers before and after al Qaeda's September, 11, 2001 attack on the United States.

Archived