Busted!!!

Blitz

you know how it is once you are management, u just get busted back down to your last civil service position...thats one of the few advantages that TA has over OA

you know how it is once you are management, u just get busted back down to your last civil service position...thats one of the few advantages that TA has over OA

it don't matter whether your are ta or oa. its who you know.....some get demoted, others get to retirement with their pension intact. I knew a AGM(OA guy) who got busted for nepotism....affair with a B/O in the same depot. they told him to retire or be fired.

it don't matter whether your are ta or oa. its who you know.....some get demoted, others get to retirement with their pension intact. I knew a AGM(OA guy) who got busted for nepotism....affair with a B/O in the same depot. they told him to retire or be fired.

when you have time in the system (she has 22 years) they give you options...its the same on both sides but she got got busted back down to the last position she held before she became management which is a TA/Civil service perk...

She should be fired. Any other employee would be fired.

In keeping the records balanced, union employees have also been charged with this, adding minutes here and there to increase ot, they are not usually fired for first offense, but suspended for 30 days in street.

Though she is management, the rules should be applied equally to all employees.

There is, at present, General Supt that quietly married a B/O, intimately known by several other B/Os, SLDs, and a AGS. Needles to say though numerous passenger complaints were filed against her, the GS and his buddy GS shredded each one. Until one day, another B/O, who also had relations with this same B/O, came into his own disciplinary hearing with the GSs and screamed neptoism numerous times. End result: GS hubby moved to new location, other GS stayed on a few more years keeping eye on GS's wifey, other B/O suspended 1 day for incident, 10 days for being an ass.

There is, at present, General Supt that quietly married a B/O, intimately known by several other B/Os, SLDs, and a AGS. Needles to say though numerous passenger complaints were filed against her, the GS and his buddy GS shredded each one. Until one day, another B/O, who also had relations with this same B/O, came into his own disciplinary hearing with the GSs and screamed neptoism numerous times. End result: GS hubby moved to new location, other GS stayed on a few more years keeping eye on GS's wifey, other B/O suspended 1 day for incident, 10 days for being an ass.

This should be a new soap: As the World Turns at the MTA!

is it who I'm thinking it is .....starts with a C right??

Seems Road Ops AGMs, are shining examples of the purest of MTA employees!One for DUI, one for stealing time. As I have said before "fire management and start over"

I wonder if her little lap dog superindentant gets demoted too?

Couldn't have said it any better:tup:

Maybe MGT. needs to be taken down a peg or 2 with some MGR/s gone or half of them rplaced then we can get some money for other things like.....getting the hiring back for Bus and Train ops etc.

i also just heard something else that wasn't mentioned in the article...It seems that they also clocked her EZ pass and company car going to Atlantic City when she was suppose to be at work...smh

Archived