You Know you are Addicted to the NYC Subway when.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know you're addicted to the Subway when you find yourself foaming over the bullets on a train and maybe fashion a key capable of changing them

LMFAO....so true!

Going to piggyback off of you!

You know you addicted to the subway when you use the fashion key rollsign changer and post the videos of the changed rollsign on YouTube!

You know you're addicted to the subway when you foam out of your mouth over changed/incorrect train signs.

You know you're addicted to the subway when you only wear big subway bullet t-shirts. *cough*

you know you're addicted to the subway when you are foaming with your friends, see a hot Puerto Rican chick, try to flirt with her, but you hear one of your friends say "LETS FOAM THE CONCOURSE"

Ah damn....he went in. That reminds me of someone I know...

Anyway, you know you're addicted to the subway when you can find the most elaborate way to lose someone.

You know you're addicted when your favorite train, which is an express, makes local stops with one of them being yours and you just jizz in your pants about it

You also know when you're addicted when you make up fake G.O. signs telling people they're screwed because their train service is screwed up

Imma go in on this one...

-you know you're addicted to the subway if you only ride a certain car type and change your commute to avoid others

-you know you're addicted to the subway when almost every one of your conversations involves a train

-you know you're addicted to the subway when you go on every fan trip (free & paid)

-you know you're addicted to the subway when someone talks bad about a certain car type

Last but not least...

you know you're addicted to the subway when you actually CLAIM a car type as you're own

Don't we all know a few people on here that has these problems....

You know you're addicted to the subway when you foam out of your mouth over changed/incorrect train signs.

You know you're addicted to the subway when you only wear big subway bullet t-shirts. *cough*

Mmmmm, I'm leaving that one alone since that involves a lot of folk....

You know you are addicted to the subway when....

- You interrupt a conversation with some subway talk...(You know who you are...)

- You hate a group of people because of a subway line or a change in the subway line....(You know who you are....)

- You threaten someone for dissing your favorite subway car (You know who you are...)

- You get pissed off for someone taking the front window

- You make videos sounding overly excited about the trains....

- You think you are popular for getting something that others didn't get....yet no one really gives two shits about it....

- You start bothering transit workers to change signs...

- You constantly get pissed off because people don't want to join your railfan trips...(railfans and normal people alike...)

- You start throwing bitchfits because the MTA retired your 'favorite' fleet of trains.....

Don't we all know a few people on here that has these problems....

Mmmmm, I'm leaving that one alone since that involves a lot of folk....

You know you are addicted to the subway when....

- You interrupt a conversation with some subway talk...(You know who you are...)

- You hate a group of people because of a subway line or a change in the subway line....(You know who you are....)

- You threaten someone for dissing your favorite subway car (You know who you are...)

- You get pissed off for someone taking the front window

- You make videos sounding overly excited about the trains....

- You think you are popular for getting something that others didn't get....yet no one really gives two shits about it....

- You start bothering transit workers to change signs...

- You constantly get pissed off because people don't want to join your railfan trips...(railfans and normal people alike...)

- You start throwing bitchfits because the MTA retired your 'favorite' fleet of trains.....

Lmao I'm just getting started...

you know you're addicted to the subway when...

-you hate a certain line/certain cars cuz of the area it goes through

-you get into an argument with someone over useless crap *cough* yard assignments *cough*

-you spend all day looking for a certain car type (R42 *cough*) and do nothing else after that

-you spend all day railfanning but refuse to do anything else

-you hate the R160s only cuz of what they replaced

-you get mad when someone f*cks up your subway video

-you still hold a grudge on the (MTA) to this day cuz the (V) & (W) is gone

-you mark your videos on youtube "exclusive" when its only just a re-routed train

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

-you hate a certain line/certain cars cuz of the area it goes through

-you get into an argument with someone over useless crap *cough* yard assignments *cough*

-you spend all day looking for a certain car type (R42 *cough*) and do nothing else after that

-you spend all day railfanning but refuse to do anything else

-you hate the R160s only cuz of what they replaced

-you get mad when someone f*cks up your subway video

-you still hold a grudge on the (MTA) to this day cuz the (V) & (W) is gone

^Round of applause!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!. People actually do that? lol, i catch R42s without trying. Its usually the first thing that comes in the station when I leave school late.

You know you're addicted to the subway when you go to the the stations that have the countdown clocks just to check them out.

You know you're addicted to the subway when you listen to the action on a scanner.

Archived