Ulmer Park Lfs Invasion

ciboii22

Nice shots!

Thanks

I got 8034-8035 inside the hatch this afternoon

What time were u there? I was there from 3 pm - like 7 50 i might of saw you .

very nice!

Thanks

:tup::tup:

Can't wait till they get the Flyer's and 3G's.

Thanks & yea they will be here soon

I'm looking at these pics again and I'm getting excited to see them on the Ulmer Park routes!

I just like them becuase they are brand new , i dont really like the model . Im only happy because they are finally getting something new , ill stick to the rts :( those are real buses .

Thanks

right around 6 I was inside the hatch with one of the drivers got a bus brought from the back 5088

Thanks

right around 6 I was inside the hatch with one of the drivers got a bus brought from the back 5088

Oh at 6 I was on 86 getting something to eat & then I went back to the depot . Which driver were you with ?

I saw 8031 on the B36 yesterday. Does anyone know the schedule for today when the LFS will be on the B36 again?

There isnt a schedule , they just send them out when they can . We got some more butt they need to put the stickers on and they are ready to go . They just go out at random times , if they or short of buses or if someone requests a bus then they will just send it out .

I rode 8030 on the B3 and 8031 on the B6 and B3. For now i'm being told they are only giving them out on lines that are pull out and pull in. So you won't be seeing too many on the B1 yet as that line is mostly reliefs.

Actually No , If They Are Short On Buses Then They Just Give Them Out , Or They Just Give Them To Who Ever Requests It .

I rode 8030 on the B3 and 8031 on the B6 and B3. For now i'm being told they are only giving them out on lines that are pull out and pull in. So you won't be seeing too many on the B1 yet as that line is mostly reliefs.

that's what I hate about the b1 though sometimes you get a few pull-outs

Archived