You know you are addicted to the LIRR/MNR when...

Bonanza123d

Due to popularity of my thread in the NYCT, with PATCOman in the buses. I give you one for the LIRR and MNR. Show your addiction.

You know you are addicted when you take a ride fron Jamacia to Penn instead of subway.

...or ride from Harlem to GCT

...when you go from Jamaica to LIC just to ride the Lower Montauk

...when you go from Jamaica to LIC just to ride the Lower Montauk

I actually should do this tomorrow. I have a monthly ticket to zone 1 anyway so it won't cost me anything.

... When you refit your car with a train horn....

.... When riding a elevator alone and it stops on a floor and no one is there you pretend its a train and step out and do that wave the C/R's do before they close down... then get back on the elevator and press the button....

Do any specific runs via the Lower Montauk? And by Lower Montauk, you mean the line that cuts through Forest Park?

Yes, I mean that line. Only one train a day uses it, that would be the 0713 from Oyster Bay, arriving Jamaica 0809, and arriving LIC 0834.

Yes, I mean that line. Only one train a day uses it, that would be the 0713 from Oyster Bay, arriving Jamaica 0809, and arriving LIC 0834.

Thanks. I live near that ROW near the old Fresh Pond stop and always wanted to ride those tracks. Gonna make an early trip to do that one day

.... When riding a elevator alone and it stops on a floor and no one is there you pretend its a train and step out and do that wave the C/R's do before they close down... then get back on the elevator and press the button....

You've done that before, haven't you?

• 1 month later...

Archived