C.I R160 transfer

Calvin

not much of information only that:

At C.I Stillwell Av, an R160B ALstom (N) arrived to the terminal. That R160B is 9143-9152. So, will it be staying in C.I Yard or not?

Let Them Keep That shit, It was theirs anyway, until jamaica took it, let them have it that's 1 less R160 at Jamaica.

Jamaica didnt "take" it. CI transferred it. Now i guess there arent going to be R160's on the (R) anymore =[ sorry Calvin

im guessing 9143-9192 are all at CI by now leaving jamaica with 9193-9202 as the last Low numbered R160B set. I hope an R46 doesnt pop up on the (F)... and i wonder what happned to 8713-8722?? that was also from CI...

not much of information only that:

At C.I Stillwell Av, an R160B ALstom (N) arrived to the terminal. That R160B is 9143-9152. So, will it be staying in C.I Yard or not?

Calvin, it's staying at C.I. I saw the same exact set on the (Q) today.

8713-22 is at CI back to its normal way, I don't know why you guys are going crazy about the R160's on the (R) 1 might still pop up if needed and if anything you will have a greater chance of an R46 (F) poping up if there is an emergency.

8713-22 is at CI back to its normal way, I don't know why you guys are going crazy about the R160's on the (R) 1 might still pop up if needed and if anything you will have a greater chance of an R46 (F) poping up if there is an emergency.

I don't know either, maybe the R-160 (R) hunters dislike the R-46.

8713-8722 has been converted back already? Ive seen 9143-9152 on the (Q) today aswel...and me for one, dislike R46's on the ®l

The R46's are much better than the R160's due to their seating, the R160's belong on the (E) and sadly the (F), The R160's are not really needed for the (R).

The R46's are much better than the R160's due to their seating, the R160's belong on the (E) and sadly the (F), The R160's are not really needed for the (R).
so if R46 seating is so good why are newer trains built with bench seating? Anyhow R160's are faster and a good solution for crowds...

so if R46 seating is so good why are newer trains built with bench seating? Anyhow R160's are faster and a good solution for crowds...

The R32's-42's are better, they fit more people, if the MTA go back to single cabs then I would like the train until then they suck

Jamaica didnt "take" it. CI transferred it. Now i guess there arent going to be R160's on the (R) anymore =[ sorry Calvin
Just saw one yesterday (not too far from the time of your post).

I guess they'll probably be fewer, though.

Archived