The South Shore, South Ozone Park, South Richmond Hill & Others...

Cait Sith

Excellent job, shot of 4435 towards the end looks phenomenal. What's the story on the 4300s, I know 4303 is at Yukon and I see 4309 is too -- I thought a bunch of those were at Charleston? Is 6812 missing numbers entirely from the front, btw? Excellent shot of that bus.

Great job as usual.

Most of them 4300s still got Yukon logos on them, I only seen a few with Charleston logos on em like 4310. Yep, 6812 is missing numbers on the front I believe. The area that those MCIs were shot are used for Charleston deadhead routes I believe

Most of them 4300s still got Yukon logos on them, I only seen a few with Charleston logos on em like 4310. Yep, 6812 is missing numbers on the front I believe. The area that those MCIs were shot are used for Charleston deadhead routes I believe

Charleston is a mess when it comes to the logos. I've seen a few MCIs out of Charleston with just the Quality Control sticker and nothing else. :cool: Also interesting that now X30s are being done by drivers out of Charleston or at least the buses are from Charleston. I've saw a few X17s being done with buses out of Meredith. :eek:

Charleston is a mess when it comes to the logos. I've seen a few MCIs out of Charleston with just the Quality Control sticker and nothing else. :cool: Also interesting that now X30s are being done by drivers out of Charleston or at least the buses are from Charleston. I've saw a few X17s being done with buses out of Meredith. :eek:

They have, I guess they are giving the buses a good cleaning before applying the decals and such, starting with the Orions.

Archived