R68 on the G Line

Eastman346

By the way, I don't see how this could be foamy. After all, the R68's are also old. Now if the (G) would get R160's or R179's, then it would be foamtastic.

Cuz the (G) was dominated by R46s for quite some time now. Anything different on another line would people to go crazy and hunt it down

The R160s on the (G) is the best example. Although it was only like 2 weekends, people went crazy scrambling to look for it

Cuz the (G) was dominated by R46s for quite some time now. Anything different on another line would people to go crazy and hunt it down

The R160s on the (G) is the best example. Although it was only like 2 weekends, people went crazy scrambling to look for it

I saw an R160 (G) a few months back. I found it quite nice. Forgot what day it was, though...

Look I'll say this....its something different other than a R-46 being on the (G) 24/7....yes ppl are going to go crazy if they see a R-68 and a R-160 on the (G). Let them be for now as long they not vandalizing the train or changing the rollsign...its all good!

Archived