The next t/o class

bknitti

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wrong again this class has ONLY 20 T/O's...

Trust me it will be LONGER than a year...

he comes back from timeout with false info. i guess things dont change. i was told today by a school car tss, some classes may get cancelled because they are short on school car tss's. so the wait may be longer.

he comes back from timeout with false info. i guess things dont change. i was told today by a school car tss, some classes may get cancelled because they are short on school car tss's. so the wait may be longer.

What false info? I got those numbers from page one of this post from Alex the TSS. What timeout? I was gone for three days? WHat did I miss?

You O/C Train Operator Hopefuls better stop waiting by your mailboxes seriously..

I understand that the letter will come when it comes but all we want is to be kept in the loop thats all

PS I hope to hear anything in a year....NOW LETS SEE SOMEONE SAY SOME SHIT TO ME

I understand that the letter will come when it comes but all we want is to be kept in the loop thats all

i thanked you on your post but i would also like to add THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :cool:

What false info? I got those numbers from page one of this post from Alex the TSS. What timeout? I was gone for three days? WHat did I miss?

Lets see the post was made May the 5th..

Its June 29th Now that Class Started on the 27th.

My former C/R is in that Class of Twenty he told me thats all they was taking due to lack of C/R's.

Things change Down here in MTA land....

Listen and Learn .....

OH and btw.. You said this...

50 new T/Os for each class were called down.

Im sorry Alex Numbers dont match yours....

PS I hope to hear anything in a year....NOW LETS SEE SOMEONE SAY SOME SHIT TO ME

You can hope nothing wrong with that and just like with the O/C Conductors when they start calling you will know here im sure.

Nobody wants school car its among the shittiest jobs for TSS, one has to have a passion for it to do it.

Some wanted my TSS class to stay with school car and teach a class or two but it didn't work out. I personally don't want school car.

i dont get why you guys dont want to teach school car. weekends and holidays right out the gate and a pretty good schedule. the only reason i see is the lack of overtime. i'm sure there are other issues i dont see. but if i was given the chance i would try it.

Archived