Casey Stengel's Orion VII 6872!!

R188 7857

I have no pictures, but you can trust me right? Ok, that other day I was at the Q28 bus stop and was hoping to ride a 1996 Orion V with hard seats. Then, I saw an Orion VII and was like UGH. Then I saw the number and saw it was 6872, a whiteback. I was cheered up. Then, I saw that every single seat was hard. Not even one seat with fabric. Too exciting! Now, 6872 is one of my best buses. If you don't trust me, then go ride it yourself!!:tup:

Interesting, I've seen this a bit recently. 5071 out of Quill is back to the plastic seats, same with some of the 5400s at 100th Street. Nice catch, that's the only OG I've heard about with those seats.

5071's seats are the old-school single color plastic, maybe 6872 has the two-tone though...

6872's seats are the ones on the 1993-1995 non-suburban Orion V's.

Oh yeah, I forgot about 6008. 6008 is a 1999 Orion V. I rode it and 3 wheelchair seats were the hard seats from 1 1994 Orion V. Just so you know are those vandal-proof fabric the thick ones on the Orion VII NG? I find Orion VII NG fabrics thicker that Orion VII OG/1999 Orion V's fabric.

Archived